Spring cleaning...

NewSlimmerMe

Okay, so I'm a little early but the fact is that it's not just fat that I'm trying to eradicate from my life. I also have a lot of junk to get out of my house!

So today I have sent the OH to the tip with a couple of bags of rubbish, I've almost filled the recycling bin and I've got a huge bag of stuff to take to the charity shop. I can actually get under the stairs!

I have so much more to do but I have so much to do that I'm taking a little break before cracking on again.

So if you need a little kick to get your SC done please join in and let me know what you are doing or plan on doing, hopefully we can keep each other motivated.

Here's my list of stuff still to do:

• Completely clean the living room and de-clutter
  • De-clutter the bathroom (I love cosmetics so this is a big thing, I have so many products in my bathroom and it's only tiny!)
  • Get rid of anything I've not used in the past 6 months from the kitchen (old plates, cups, gadgets, etc) as well as get rid of any out of date spices, etc.
  • Go through the bookshelf and send anything to the charity shop that I can convince myself to part with
  • Get the conservatory in a state to be able to get a new floor put down
  • Get new summery curtains for the master bedroom
  • De-clutter the spare room in the hopes that this will push me into repainting it to turn into a study
  • Re-arrange 2nd spare room - can't de-clutter as we need everything in there, just need to get some clever storage solutions

I think that will do for now! :cool:

Wow, you are gonna be one busy laydee!!!!!!! We have our house on the market at the moment so we had a HUGE clearout a few months ago - amazing how much stuff i found that I couldnt remember buying lol!!

have fun and think of all the calories you are burning! x

I need to get my butt in gear and do this - we only have a 2 bedroom house and the spare room is currently used as a bombsite/general dumping ground! We always have to have a mad tidy up before anyone comes to stay, and I want to get out of that.

We've just bought a 2-drawer filing cabinet so I can finally get all the bills and everything filed away properly, I emptied the chest of drawers in there AGES ago so that we can get rid of that and I'm going to get some plastic crates from Ikea or something so that we can store things in the built in cupboard in our bedroom.

We want to decorate the whole house this year so the less cr@p we have the better!

oh I so need to do this too - I keep saying I will but just never getting round to it - I need to just make myself get stuck in a do it - the house would be so much tidier if I did!

Back