SpursGem CC Diary to lose 8 Stone!!

thanks hun. Me and my sister are doing it together, we both agree that we are in a great mindset and finding it much easier to stick to it lately

loving the food pics, they do make me mooch into the kitchen and open the fridge though lol

thats ok if your fridge is full of fruit and veg ;)

Tuesday 21st May

Breakfast
Bacon and egg roll - 354

Lunch
2 bags of crisps - was too busy researching healthy meals (The irony!!!) then just grabbed a bag and before you know it o demolished 2 bags!!! - 240

Dinner
Pulled pork and salad with roll - 102

Snacks
Light choices Halloummi - 80
Light carrot cake - 85

Total Calories: 1161 / 1600

Terrible first half of the day, managed to gain control back by evening!!

Water intake was bad today too....will be much better tomorrow

Wednesday 22nd May

Breakfast
Porridge - 180

Lunch
Chicken noodles!!! - 401

Dinner
Photo 22-05-2013 18 42 12.jpg
Swede topped cottage pie - 390

Snacks
Bad day today!! no idea why
Skinny Cow - 94
Crisps - 150
Jam and peanut butter toast - 250

Total Calories: 1465 / 1600

aw wow that cake looks amazing! happy birthday for wednesday. im going to be 30 +2 this year lol but was told i looked 26 today lol. yeah the good young looking genes lol.

hope you hace a good birthday week and its not too naughty lol

sarah xx

wow i gained 6lbs in a week!!!!!! i've been on and off plan since friday. My water intake has been a joke. I've still got a bottle of water that i took out of the fridge on Tuesday sitting on my desk!!

I have consumed a lot of alcohol last weekend, i don't usually drink but seen as it was my birthday BBQ it would of been rude not to :giggle: NEVER AGAIN!! 13hrs of drinking, me and my sister suffered the next day!!

My mum told me yesterday (my b-day of al days!) that she has been diagnosed with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, she found out few days ago but thought it would be best to till me on my birthday first thing in the morning!! I know i am going to sound absoulutely awful but for those who have read my diary you will know what a bad mother she is to me, I'm not 100% convinced that she 2has" it or whether they are going to look into it. She said she was diagnosed with it but this isn't the first time she has lets say exaggerated the truth. My head has been all over the place since i found out, she's 51 so shes still young.

I've really struggled recently with motivation and the negative thoughts have crept back in, i've put my health and well-being on the back burner and i've suffered as a result. This morning i have booked in to see my Gastro consultant, my IBS has been horrendous (poor diet main cause but also stress)

I need to take back control and make time for ME as a broken me is no good for anyone

Sorry for going on a bit but i needed to get it off my chest xxxx

wow i gained 6lbs in a week!!!!!! i've been on and off plan since friday. My water intake has been a joke. I've still got a bottle of water that i took out of the fridge on Tuesday sitting on my desk!!

I have consumed a lot of alcohol last weekend, i don't usually drink but seen as it was my birthday BBQ it would of been rude not to :giggle: NEVER AGAIN!! 13hrs of drinking, me and my sister suffered the next day!!

My mum told me yesterday (my b-day of al days!) that she has been diagnosed with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, she found out few days ago but thought it would be best to till me on my birthday first thing in the morning!! I know i am going to sound absoulutely awful but for those who have read my diary you will know what a bad mother she is to me, I'm not 100% convinced that she 2has" it or whether they are going to look into it. She said she was diagnosed with it but this isn't the first time she has lets say exaggerated the truth. My head has been all over the place since i found out, she's 51 so shes still young.

I've really struggled recently with motivation and the negative thoughts have crept back in, i've put my health and well-being on the back burner and i've suffered as a result. This morning i have booked in to see my Gastro consultant, my IBS has been horrendous (poor diet main cause but also stress)

I need to take back control and make time for ME as a broken me is no good for anyone

Sorry for going on a bit but i needed to get it off my chest xxxx

Good for you for focusing on you. xxx

Thanks ladies, i've really struggled this week. I've had so many negative comments from my little sister and cousin this week. i know it's nothing but jealousy as they have done the same to my other sister (Nic). Both of us have lost weight and have been enjoying life. Even at my birthday party i was told i still have a lot of weight to lose! My sister Nic has lost around 2 stone and is looking amazing but both of them gave everyone dirty looks and made snide comments when anyone complimented her!!

I'm so sick of it all!

Me and Nic have both agreed that the only thing we can do is leave them to it and pee them off even more by losing weight :D

I have the Fitbit one, it's amazing!!! it's highlighted that i don't sleep enough so that is my target this week. Sleep and drink more!!

Thanks so much for all your support, it really means a lot to me xxxx

Thanks Sophie, i'm using it as a motivator! i'm sure that will go down well lol

Monday 10th June

Breakfast
Porridge - 185

Lunch
Greggs tuna sandwich and tesco mousse - 520
Sunbites - 120

Dinner
Tesco chichken curry with 2 sausages (eating ehat we have before tesco shop!!) - 575

Snacks
Tesco Neapolitan ice cream sandwich - 135
Strawberries - 23

Total: 1558 / 1600
Fitbit cal burn:

hi gem

i made a really long post to u other day and my phone deleted it then i dropped my phone and smashed the screen!!! so havent got around till now to message you.

hope your feeling better after all the negative vibes of your family. its good you have your sis and hubby who understand though.

plus you have your very supportive minimins family all here cheering for you.

sarah xx

Back