SpursGirl's Uphill Struggle!!

fay1136

Hello all, thought keeping a diary might help keep my mind off food! On day 8 of CD SS+ and feeling good. Had a couple of 'wobbles' in week 1 - result - only a 3lb loss! But hey, 3lb is better than nothing I guess.

Taking my 2 daughters to morris dancing at 6 tonight, determined to avoid the tuck shop and hot dogs!

Following a VLCD when you work from home is HARD!!! Any other homeworkers out there feeling the same?

xx :D

Last edited:
OK, day 9 and I've woken up full of beans today! Feeling great, just having a Butterscotch shake - AWFUL!!! But at least I've tried all the flavours now so I know what I like and what I don't like. Gonna have a tomato soup for lunch and then a mint crunch bar later, then grilled chicken and broccoli for tea. Last night, had chicken but used some of the tomato soup sachet as a sauce and it was great! Hope everyone's feeling positive today xx :D

Well day 10, had a banana shake for breakfast but am struggling to take in as much water as I need today........... then had a veg soup for lunch and will have a mint crunch bar later. Got some turkey steaks so am going to grill one wnd wilt some spinach and put some rocket with it - yum xxx

Hi fay! I'm doing cd and on day 11 im a Full time mum and at home all day every day! And yes I agree it's hard when your home all day! I've been trying to get out most days walking weather permitting, I take Amber to a play centre on a Friday but apart from that I'm in the house ad I don't have many friends who are mums like me! I must admit Facebook and here are kismet savers for me! Hope your days going well ! I can't believe I've managed it this long I'm surprising myself! Lol

Hi Lancsgirl, you're doing so well, let's hope we can both keep it up!!!

I've being doing Wii Fit Yoga as well which I hope will start to make a difference as well. How are you getting on with the flavours? xxx :D

Well, day 11 (can't believe I'm still counting in days and not weeks ha ha). Bit late today as phone was really busy :( had a hot choc orange for breakfast, tomato soup for lunch and just had peanut crunch bar. Might have my two eggs tonight for tea as a treat, getting a bit bored with the poultry. Hope everyone else is doing OK xx :cool:

Day 12 and I'm struggling today to be honest with you, am determined to be strong though and looking forward to WI on Monday.... Hope to have lost at least 5lb fingers crossed! Hope everyone else is doing OK xx :devilangel:

Day 14 on CDSS+ and feeling a lot more optimistic today. Half term so my youngest is home all day with me bless her! Going for WI at 2.15 so fingers crossed. Got into a size 18 skirt yesterday so happy days!!! xx ;)

Just got back from WI and picking up my daughter from free and active club and I have lost 8lb this week! Made up xx :happy096:

fay1136 said:
Just got back from WI and picking up my daughter from free and active club and I have lost 8lb this week! Made up xx :happy096:

Hello Fay congratulations on the 8lbs that is brilliant hope it keeps u going till next your doing amazing u must be well proud of yourself
Take care and have great week hun
Luv Sharon xxxx

Arrr, thanks Sharon that's lovely! WI again today and have been really lazy with diary but am back on track now! Fingers crossed that I've lost another couple of lb....... xxx ;)

Well, 2.5lb off this week. Not bad but I was hoping for more :( will definately persevere though - at least it's going in the right direction lol xxx :)

Congrats on the 2.5 loss! A loss is better than a gain! You are doing fab....

NN

fay1136 said:
Well, 2.5lb off this week. Not bad but I was hoping for more :( will definately persevere though - at least it's going in the right direction lol xxx :)

Well done you that is amazing u must be well happy with that!!!! Glad ur still on track nice to hear from you xxx

Back