• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SS 100% - What is most/least you have lost?

S: 12st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 1st0lb(8.09%)
Hi I'm wondering if people could tell me what is the least they have lost a month sticking to SS or SS+ 100%.

I'd also be very interested to know what you lost most a month (but not on first month as that's different)

I'd be very interested to know if your water intake varied too for this.

I know the average is supposed to be a stone a month but I'd really like to hear from you actual real life people!

Thanks, look forward to hearing the results.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 1st0lb(8.09%)
Wondering if anybody will answer this question??? x

LadyB

Silver Member
S: 14st9lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi babe!!!!!

I just need to post to look at my weekly losses on my signature.

Bx

LadyB

Silver Member
S: 14st9lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Right - I am most proud if week 8 to 11 a total of 13lbs lost! As that is after I had two full weekends off the diet (two weddings, a ball and a holiday). It was so so so so so so hard to get back on the diet, and I sticked to ss without having any bars!!!

So I guess my best is 13lbs in 3 weeks (after the intial loss). When I was on this stage of my ss I was drinking 4 ltrs a day, which I think really helped!!!

Bx

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
S: 14st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st7lb(3.57%)
on a SS 100% the least i have lost is putting on a pound! GGRRR!
i have no idea why, but it came off the week after so all was well with the world! Our bodies do strange things!
I think i lost about 16lbs a week to start with, and its now about 10-12lbs a month as i get closer to goal!
i always drink about 6l a day minimum!
xx