SS+. 2 tbsps veg question.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 11 March 2008 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

On SS+ you are allowed 2 tablespoons of vegetables. Ive read about this in another thread. But if you have 2 types of veg in one meal, can you have 2 tablespoons of each veg or is it 2 tablespoons total ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wahine

wahine Member

Also, what does a 'tablespoon' of veg look like, i.e. is that one floret of brocolli (as that's all that will fit on a tablespoon unless i try a balancing act!). And how many sticks of asparagus can you fit on one tablespoon...

I am very confused!

4. Paws1981

Paws1981 Member

Diet:
    CD
    I was wondering the same!

5. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I just crammed as much veg as I could balance onto the tablespoon!! I had a mixture of cauliflower, broccoli, mushroom, courgette every night - and it was SO lovely!!! Two tablespoons crammed gives quite a good portion!
    x

6. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet

2 tablespoons in total. I counted a floret of broccoli or cauli as a tablespoon. I mainly had salad so used to chop it up to get the measurements right.

Tracey
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.