ss+ advice? anyone doing this plan?

blondie29

Hi everyone

I've been told by my doctor that I have to do the ss+ instead of the ss as i've got a underactive thyroid, so I can have 3 shakes and a meal which I'm hoping be a little bit easier to follow tHan just 3 shakes but I Want to know ......

do u still go into ketosis???

how is the weightloss with this plan???

I would love to hear what you all have to say x x x

ss+ is really good - there is little or no difference in weight loss. You should still get into keto just fine.

I recommend 4 sachets rather than three in a meal but thats only becuase i can't control my portion size with the meal. But its whatever is best for you.

Good luck!

Hi Blondie29,

I do ssplus on some days, and losses be good so far.

You should have a look at Sacred Silence diary as she has an underactive thyroid and she is doing the 810 plan and she is doing amazing:)

Must admit I'm a little confused by your message. Wonder why your doctor is dictating which diet you should do rather than put you on thyroxine to bring your levels back to normal.

The other thing is that I've never, ever heard of anyone who is allowed to do SS+, not be allowed to do SS. The differences in weight loss are neglible

But anyway...yes, it's ketogenic and SS+ is a brilliant plan. I take thyroxine, and SS+ wasn't available at the time. I wish it had been

In response to the previous message, the doctor advd that I do ss+ and have the extra 200 cals but I am already on Thyroxine, I take 75mgs a day and have been since January now.

Im hoping it will help with the weight loss etc anyways, Im glad there isnt much different in the weight losses though. I will have a look at sacred silences as well x x

Oh well. Assuming your levels are right, it should be the same as everyone else. Underactive thyroid, but the missing hormone replaced artificially.

I've been on thyroxine for about 20 years. Take 200mg, but I did SS.

Not saying you should do SS mind you. I much prefer my clients to be on SS+

I'm just interested in what you're doctors reason for this was. Just never heard of anything like that before. It's very strange to be advised to do SS+ because of medicated thyroid issues. And if there was a big issue, I would expect them to advise something much higher.

Never mind. One extra thing for my book :)

Back