ss+ advice please!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by h4yls, 29 March 2010 Social URL.

1. h4yls

h4yls Full Member

hi all

i was talking to my CDC last thursday and i stated that i would like ot move up to ss+ as of this thursday as it would be a good stepping stone etc as my bmi is verly nearly 26, i think its 26.1

do you think i would be ok to move up without meeting my cdc?

im in work and i cant access her email address.

I need advice on whether you can have ginger and garlic?

i was planning on having a small amount of chicken and lettuce.

Does it matter if you have more than 3 tablespoons of lettuce?

can i have extra mushrooms or broccoli?? or does this go against what were trying to achieve?? please help as i can tell already that 3 packs will NOT get me through today! am tired, dizzy, my legs feel a little wobbly and i dont feel like i have much energy. I am not crashing out on all my hard work so moving up seems sensible. I just want to do it properly!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Can't advise you really on moving up the plans as I have only ever done SS - but why not check out the Cambridge Weight plan website - there should be all the information you need on there... if not then maybe someone who is more informed than me will be along in a minute

4. rubber ring

rubber ring Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello there

I started SS+ last Thursday after 5 weeks of SS. My CDC told me from the start that if I wanted to move up the plans to make sure I did whole weeks as it may affect the scales. Not sure what other CDCs say.

Have checked my little yellow book for you and the list says 2 tablespoons of veg or salad so according to that it would mean no extra broccolli or mushrooms.....sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Maybe a CDC out there may be able to put you a bit more straight.

Good luck anyway.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.