SS and 810 differences!

loobyloo85

Louise
Hi

Im restarting tomorrow but ive always done SS and have found it really hard and as i have an active job as a nurse i find myself a bit weak on SS at times!

i just wondered what peoples losses were on 810 compared to SS or even SS+

Unsure which plan to do really! Want to lose weight quickly but id rather do this plan and stick to it then mess around!!

Ive got 7st to lose and dont want to repeat this and find myself back at this weight again i want to lose it quickly and tone up along the way and then just eat healthy and different from last time so i dont repeat the same mistakes! :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Any help you can give me regarding the different losses would be great!

Thanks
Lou xx

Hi Lou, I do ss+ but the week before last I did 810 as I have a medical condition which means I have to take quite strong medication, I lost three pounds that week and I really enjoyed it. I'm thinking of going back to it as soon as the Summer comes as you can have prawns :) they have also added eggs, so it might be easier when facing bbq's and eating out.

Give it a try for a week and see how you get on especially as you are on your feet all day, whatever you decide, good luck :)

the losses on ss and ss+ are very similar 810 are a little slower. the advantage to ss+ is the added milk with 4 shakes or the 3 shakes and a small meal.

ive been on 810 for a number of weeks now and my losses are between 2 and 5 lbs a week

Back