Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SS and adding a meal?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kellymundy, 23 February 2008 Social URL.

1. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm currently on SS and I was just wondering if it would make a difference to my weight if I added a small meal once a week (chicken breast and little bit of veg)? It's just that I totally adore a Sunday roast and don't know if I can take it if the family are eating it and I'm sat there with nothing but a shake!
    What do you think? Will I get away with it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    hi
    you are not meant to do this but i have done this every now and then on a sunday and i still have lost,my mum has done 2 shakes an evening meal for the last past weeks as nearly at target now

4. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    last week I thought I would die if I didn't eat. It's just the chewing thing, but I didn't want to stand over the bin spitting every chewed mouthful out! So I had an AAM which did the job.I've had 2 straight SS days now, and feel like I'm on the straight and narrow again.TG.

5. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Hi I dont do aamw I have a small sunday dinner chicken and 2 tablespoons of veg my losses have been great so I would say go for it I think this must work out something like aamw .Any cdcs in the house for official advise xx

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I would think the official advice would be no, however, if its the choice between that and losing the plot then maybe its ok, but it could start a slippery slope??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.