Ss+ and losing better

Well since I moved up plans to ss plus and 810 my losses are better on average each week
it's interesting- so much that I will be moving to 1000 shortly

Good luck

Happyinmyskin said:
I've stopped doing Ss and switched to Ss+ I've lost another 5.5lbs this week so not going back to ss

This is just what I needed to hear right now. :)
I'm on day 21 of ss and have been 100% until tonight.
I just had a boiled egg and some cucumber.
And it was so nice to be eating something.
I'm going to give it one more week ss trying the porridges this week to see if that helps.
Then maybe change to ss plus.

Well done on your 5.5lb loss! :)
Can I ask please what type of food you've been eating? X

fireloss said:
Well since I moved up plans to ss plus and 810 my losses are better on average each week
it's interesting- so much that I will be moving to 1000 shortly

Good luck

I'm starting next Tuesday & my excitement over tomatoes OS bordering on ridiculous. Good luck :)

AnnieAnnie said:
I'm starting next Tuesday & my excitement over tomatoes OS bordering on ridiculous. Good luck :)

Is it 1000 your starting next week? If yes good luck with it- I will be starting either this sat or next sat. If my losses slow down this week I will start on sat if not definately next sat

Best wishes

Hi

I have ss+'d from the start and have had good losses, the extra meal has really helped keep me on track as well as I have tried ss before and really struggled!!

I am looking to move up steps towards end of the month! Cannot wait!

Good luck x

Me too - struggled for the first week doing SS - knowing that I would be moving to SS+ after the first week kept me going. I cant be without having a meal. I'm going for lunch today and I know I'm having a chicken salad (and looking forward to it), but it makes me feel normal - just by eating - look, i'm a functioning member of society!! lol

I'm moving up the steps in about a fortnight. My consultant is on hols and i'm not weighing until the 21st, and then i'm moving on up!!

Lx

i'm starting 810 this week, had slow losses recently and i think my metabolism needs a boost, hoping 810 will do the trick and looking forward to making some nice recipes!

Back