Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SS+ and Starbucks sugar free syrups.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by melster122, 19 April 2008 Social URL.

1. melster122

melster122 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Do you think it would be alright to have a very occasional Skinny Latte with Starbucks Hazelnut or Vanilla sugar free syrup whilst on SS+?

I had one the other day and it was such a treat.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    not sure, but they sound delish.

4. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    im not sure but my friends doing atkins and she has them one a week as a treat and it hasnt stopped her. xx

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Sorry these aren't allowed as the flavourings can kick off cravings.

6. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, I'm behind reading the posts, these sound great so could someone in the know advise about having one of these on 1000?????? I'd love a nice starbucks and knowing they do sugar free stuff too??????? I so love a coffee in a coffee shop but having black isn't much fun xx

7. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

I don't know about the syrup but surely if you're on a plan where skimmed milk is allowed then a skinny latte or a skinny cappuccino is fine ?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.