Ss diet can u nibble.....

noooooooo resist temptation!! x

I knowww, but its not worth it! Just think how good you'll feel when you get on the scales knowing you havent cheated, not even once. You can't fail if you never give up! xx

As tempting as it is to give in, just think of how good you will feel once you hop onto the scale. Trust me love, I'm saying this to myself too. We all go through it. Just see it through and you will feel so proud. And as the saying goes 'a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips! haha

If you eat when you weigh you will think what if I hadn't would I have lost more which is mental torture :) just have a drink and stick with it won't be forever but the results will :)

I'm soooo craving pizza right now.....nearly went for take out but read this! Thanks you guys.

Woah maggie we saved you!!! Lol and I was thinking that Enough. However I just
Worry I wouldn't
Stick to portions.

Can't win really. I think if I have a good
Weight loss il be forced to stick to it in my head!! Sounds odd but 4 stone don't last long on this diet lol so I need to just power through its only temptation it's not
Actually hunger I don't think xxx

Slimming Chunky Monkey - Do you have a lot of weight to lose? I have 10 stone so trust me i know the cravings! I did lose 4 stone very quickly on cambridge a couple of years ago but put it all back on now.. I crave pasta/bread the most, but i'm determind to do this!! Just think of the scalesss :) xx

I think if I ate something I wouldn't stop I need to educate my mind to think differently towards love,

Woah maggie we saved you!!! Lol and I was thinking that Enough. However I just
Worry I wouldn't
Stick to portions.

Can't win really. I think if I have a good
Weight loss il be forced to stick to it in my head!! Sounds odd but 4 stone don't last long on this diet lol so I need to just power through its only temptation it's not
Actually hunger I don't think xxx

It's great that you're examining your emotions and your relationship with food. I know that I have a complicated relationship with food.. Comfort eating and seeing eating as a solution to emotions that of course it doesn't really solve.. Once ive lost the weight im going to have to start addressing the more important part of the process..developing a healthy relationship with Me and being able to sit with my emotions.. Not easy to learn.....

I don't know if any of this is actually about food and eating.. Ultimately.. I think it's about our relationship with ourselves.. Like they say.. If hunger's not the problem..eating's not the solution :)

I know what you mean about portion sizeson ss+ ..I think the solution to that is to not think of it as food (if that makes any sense).. but think of it more like a different kind of 'pack' ..it seems to work for me but I didn't feel safe to start with a 'green and white on a daily basis until I'd got into ketosis and i'dgotinto my stride..

All the very best, which ever you do xx

If its the sensation of chewing you miss after 2 weeks you can have the bars.. I didnt have the bars until i went into week 5 and my jaw hurt cos it had not chewed in ages ha ha ha its worth hanging in there like others have said you dont want to torture yourself thinking would i have lost more if i didnt =D

If you do try the bars, i reccomend the peanut & chocolate one! To me it was like a flapjack, and i was so suprised at how slowly i actually ate it! x

Not tried the peanut one i love peanuts but they make me spotty =S My favs are the choc/toffee/choc-mint YUMMY i know i eat mine so slow i savour every bite lol

Haha :) How are you feeling today Yolande? xx

Feeling great today thanks =D How you getting on?

Back