ss+ help please

Kate+Matt

hiya guys ive not been on here for a couple of days been busy, interviews etc, anyways i think i want to move to ss+ as im always really hungry and im on day 18 now and its doing my head in lol, can you give me your opinion on ss+ and what differences does it make to change from ss to ss + thanks!!!

If im honest kate, not much really, i have hunger paints from time to time, anyway, and still did with ss+, mentally though sitting down and having a meal felt great. The weight loss is not much different give it a go you can only try, then if you feel like it a little later try ssing again. Good luck hun.

anybodyyyyyyyy??

I wouldn't have thought so - the breadcrumbs might knock you out of ketosis?

I find if I'm feeling hungry a glass of water always gets rid of feeling like that, how much are you drinking? Also, I've not felt hungry since I stopped drinking coke zero, maybe stop that if you do?

i havnt drunk anything but water and black coffee, ive decided im going to have a ss+ meal either quorn or chicken today and see how i feel tommoro...although it feels like cheating to me :(

what are the spices i can add to the meat? sorry!!

Hi kate+matt, ive been SS+ for about week and a bit and my results have been very similar to yours - i started same time as you. So it'll be worth a shot!! Cx

i had 1 ss+ meal gonna try and stick to ss now i just think i needed it yesterday, long day

Back