SS+ I don't understand !!!

FatAsh

Hi, I lost 4 stone last year doing SS, it's the best diet in the world, it falls of off you but then again you guys all know that don't you !!!

I have been back on SS for 4 days, it's been sooooo hard but I have done it, and my worst days fell on a Saturday and Sunday so if I can get through that I know I can do this again.

This time I would love to have a cup of tea in the morning but I like it really milky and after reading a thread on here about SS+ it says you can have 200ml of Skimmed milk but it also says that you cannot have 3 CD and Milk without GP involvement, can someone please explain to me WHY ??? if I'm only having 3 CD a day now what harm would 200ml of Skimmed milk do ?

I look forward to hearing all your views on this, I'm sitting here waiting for all your replys, I am gagging for a cuppa !:)

heya i was told that you can have 3 shakes per day and 200ml of skimmed milk or 100 ml of semi skimmed, im on the SS+ too

Hope this helps

why dont you have the oolong tea? or feiwan tea? it is the diet green tea

Nah green tea just doesn't cut it with me either. Its not the taste, but the texture. It feels like its scrubbing my insides out with cleanliness!

Interested about the milk...sounds like 790 without the meal.

I do find that having a bit of milk on sole source has you only on the brink of ketosis and sometimes feeling very very hungry whereas when you are in deep pink ketosis you are so not hungry you forget that you are due a pack.

Depends really. One cup of tea at the beginning of the day with the least amount of milk possible to be nice but no more for the rest of the day might be an acceptable compromise?

Hiya - on SS+, its either 3 CD plus 200 cal meal or 4 CD plus 200 ml of skimmed milk per day.

You cannot just have 3 CD plus milk unless there is GP involvement.

It's to comply with revised NICE guidance around VLCDs

hth

Debz xx

My understanding is you can only do ss+ without a doctors note.. and you have to have 4 cd packs a day along with 200,mls of milk.

If you wanted to do SS 3 a day you need to be over a certain amount of bmi and for this you MUST have the doctors note.

I think that's correct I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm not hehe xx

Go have ya cuppa...

Thanks for you replies, but nobody has explained why you can't have 3 packs with the 200ml skimmed milk, that is the bit I don't understand. At the moment I'm doing SS with 3 packs a day only, so what harm could I do by adding 200ml of skimmed milk? Why does the docter have to get involved ?

Back