SS+ made me fall off the wagon!!

chuckie21

i was doing fine until i had some cottage cheese and bam, that was it i wanted to eat everything in sight

so a SS restart for me 2moro

at least i know what triggered it

failure!

Don't be so hard on yourself, you're not a failure!
Failing would be saying, "oh, sod it" and coming completely away from CD and binging for the rest of your life.
Today will soon be over and you can start afresh tomorrow.
Big hugs xx

i know, its so frustrating because what i ate wasnt even nice! i had a horrible omlette and supernoodles!!!

i want it so bad i really really need to stick to this, badly
i think it didnt help that i knew there was a family meal happening tonight and i was trying to sabotage early to give me an excuse to be able to eat with them
which im now going to
then straight on it 2moro

lol don't think you can blame the diet, but as said already, it's not a failure. Just a little blip but at least you've moved on from it. :)

Oh and you need to update your data etc as it shows SW and no weight losses since November... unless that's right of course! lol I like reading peoples 'stats' :)

Good luck getting back on track. :)

lol im not blaming the diet as such but the fact that i had gone without food then all of a sudden as soon as i had a ss+ meal went on a rampage!

i will indeed update my stats lol

((hugs)) you'll know to be ready for the onslaught of 'memories' next time for sure! lol
Sure you'll get back on track soon. :)

Back