• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ss+ meals- need help!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
S: 22st3lb C: 22st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 44.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hey :) I hae to say no and no !! the sliced chicken you can buy tends to have other things added .. and its all a no no and the same with ham . You are best sticking with chicken breast and cook it yourself , or if you really need to you can buy cooked chicken but check its 100 % chicken breast .....

lancsgirl

Thanks do much I've just bloody ate three slices, ****!!!!! My testis shop is never late being delivered sods law it is today! Will teach me for not being prepared!!

S: 16st2.5lb C: 15st10.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st6lb(2.65%)
im with katie on that. its cos its pre packed and proccessed it contains additives and preservitives hun. aswell as high salt/sodium. iv bought fresh chicken and divided it into portions in the freezer and take one out the day i need it, it defrosts quite quick and is really convienient, maybe try that for future HTH x

Thanks do much I've just bloody ate three slices, ****!!!!! My testis shop is never late being delivered sods law it is today! Will teach me for not being prepared!!
im sure it will be fine hun, its only a small amount and an emergency :D

lancsgirl

Ye gonna prepare for future! I've just given the kids the rest so no more slip ups can't believe I didn't realise!!! Stupid stupid cow!

Ye gonna prepare for future! I've just given the kids the rest so no more slip ups can't believe I didn't realise!!! Stupid stupid cow!
its just a little slip, we all do it.....i did it with spring onions last week!!! i read some where i could have em, but i cant! oops!

lancsgirl

What's more annoying is my Tesco shop should have come at 3pm still not here called them co not heard anything and it's gonna be 10pm! But got a refund for half of it! Still fuming tho hopefully it won't make a huge difference just feel daft for snot waiting to check first!

oh that is so late! id be so annoyed if id pre booked a time slot and it was that late! thats very bad on tesco to be so over the given time!