SS or SS+

its a very personal choice. SS+ is either 200cal meal or milk i believe, if you dont trust yourself with food yet, have the milk in tea or something?

I jumped in on SS, cant see why you cant if thats what you want to do?

I'm not starting till thursday. I'm not sure if I'm going on SS or SS+ yet. She said I should have 4 saches a day cause of my height, I'm 5ft 7.5. Which will be about £42-45 a week which is a bit much for my finances at the moment. So I might do SS+ and have 3 saches and the milk in the evening. I don't fancy the option of food at the moment. Perhaps I'll intergrate that slowly as part of my maintaining regime.

Hi Hon

If it helps i lost 4 stone in 3 months on SS+ the same basically as SS. I need the food option that way i don't cheat or pick at naughty things.

Good Luck and you can change your mind you can always try a week SS and if you don't like it change up xxx

Hi, I stated on ss and did it for 12 weeks until you have to have the 1 week on 810 and then I decided to stay on ss+ as I enjoyed it and the losses were just as good. I think given my time again I would still do ss for the first 12 weeks as it definately gave me the break away from food that I needed and the took the temptation away as well. It also taught me that I didn't need the crap I was eating. I totally appreciate and enjoy the food I have on ss+. My losses are under my signature, Good luck with which ever plan you choose, I am sure you will do great on either xx.

SS+ is brill :) its the only plan ive done and its stopped me from getting too balastic lol

I think CDC's are more for SS+ than SS except if financially harder...as the losses are virtually the same and its just that bit 'extra' in case you feel a bit empty and can have another pack :)

Each to their own though x

As mrsessex says - each to their own. You have to find out what works for you.
I have to do SS. I don;t yet trust myself to have food around. I live alone so I have just removed all food from the house.
I have been on it since Sept. I quite a few blips and ate things in Dec so Ihave decided to do SS for another 3 months and then perhaps try SS+ from April onwards and see if I have learnt to think before I eat.

Just to clarify something as it seems unclear in this thread

SS+ is 4 shakes and 200ml skimmed milk

OR

3 shakes and a very small meal as laid out in the book.

I know most of you know this, but just to be sure all do :D

BTW, I suggest SS+ unless finances are a problem, though obviously explain both and they get the final choice.

Many still prefer to SS because they've done CD a long time ago and are familiar with that (SS+ is relatively new), or they have friends that are doing SS, so know that works regardless of what I say ;)

I would have loved SS+ I found 3 shakes hard, but SS+ wasn't around when I did the diet :(

I'm not starting till thursday. I'm not sure if I'm going on SS or SS+ yet. She said I should have 4 saches a day cause of my height, I'm 5ft 7.5. Which will be about £42-45 a week which is a bit much for my finances at the moment. So I might do SS+ and have 3 saches and the milk in the evening. I don't fancy the option of food at the moment. Perhaps I'll intergrate that slowly as part of my maintaining regime.

hey hun I may be wrong, but if you do the milk option on ss+ you have to have 4 products it's 3 products and the meal

She said I should have 4 saches a day cause of my height, I'm 5ft 7.5.

BTW, the height thing starts at 5ft 8. 5ft 7.5 and you can SS with 3 meals if you want.

Minor detail, but thought I'd point it out.

Back