• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SS or SS+

AlyB

S: 13st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
its a very personal choice. SS+ is either 200cal meal or milk i believe, if you dont trust yourself with food yet, have the milk in tea or something?

I jumped in on SS, cant see why you cant if thats what you want to do?

S: 13st2lb C: 11st3lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 1st13lb(14.67%)
I'm not starting till thursday. I'm not sure if I'm going on SS or SS+ yet. She said I should have 4 saches a day cause of my height, I'm 5ft 7.5. Which will be about £42-45 a week which is a bit much for my finances at the moment. So I might do SS+ and have 3 saches and the milk in the evening. I don't fancy the option of food at the moment. Perhaps I'll intergrate that slowly as part of my maintaining regime.

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
S: 14st9lb C: 10st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 4st0lb(27.32%)
Hi Hon

If it helps i lost 4 stone in 3 months on SS+ the same basically as SS. I need the food option that way i don't cheat or pick at naughty things.

Good Luck and you can change your mind you can always try a week SS and if you don't like it change up xxx

Zoe.D

loving life
S: 22st3lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 10st10lb(48.23%)
Hi, I stated on ss and did it for 12 weeks until you have to have the 1 week on 810 and then I decided to stay on ss+ as I enjoyed it and the losses were just as good. I think given my time again I would still do ss for the first 12 weeks as it definately gave me the break away from food that I needed and the took the temptation away as well. It also taught me that I didn't need the crap I was eating. I totally appreciate and enjoy the food I have on ss+. My losses are under my signature, Good luck with which ever plan you choose, I am sure you will do great on either xx.

mrsessex

Gold Member
G: 10st7lb
SS+ is brill :) its the only plan ive done and its stopped me from getting too balastic lol

I think CDC's are more for SS+ than SS except if financially harder...as the losses are virtually the same and its just that bit 'extra' in case you feel a bit empty and can have another pack :)

Each to their own though x

AlexIce

Silver Member
S: 160kg C: 147kg G: 100kg BMI: 47.9 Loss: 13kg(8.11%)
As mrsessex says - each to their own. You have to find out what works for you.
I have to do SS. I don;t yet trust myself to have food around. I live alone so I have just removed all food from the house.
I have been on it since Sept. I quite a few blips and ate things in Dec so Ihave decided to do SS for another 3 months and then perhaps try SS+ from April onwards and see if I have learnt to think before I eat.

KD

Gone fishing
Just to clarify something as it seems unclear in this thread

SS+ is 4 shakes and 200ml skimmed milk

OR

3 shakes and a very small meal as laid out in the book.

I know most of you know this, but just to be sure all do :D

BTW, I suggest SS+ unless finances are a problem, though obviously explain both and they get the final choice.

Many still prefer to SS because they've done CD a long time ago and are familiar with that (SS+ is relatively new), or they have friends that are doing SS, so know that works regardless of what I say ;)

I would have loved SS+ I found 3 shakes hard, but SS+ wasn't around when I did the diet :(

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
G: 11st7lb
I'm not starting till thursday. I'm not sure if I'm going on SS or SS+ yet. She said I should have 4 saches a day cause of my height, I'm 5ft 7.5. Which will be about £42-45 a week which is a bit much for my finances at the moment. So I might do SS+ and have 3 saches and the milk in the evening. I don't fancy the option of food at the moment. Perhaps I'll intergrate that slowly as part of my maintaining regime.
hey hun I may be wrong, but if you do the milk option on ss+ you have to have 4 products it's 3 products and the meal

KD

Gone fishing
She said I should have 4 saches a day cause of my height, I'm 5ft 7.5.
BTW, the height thing starts at 5ft 8. 5ft 7.5 and you can SS with 3 meals if you want.

Minor detail, but thought I'd point it out.