SS plan

Miss_c1985

How long was you following this plan until moving to SS plus???

I'm finding it ok and this is my first week but i am craving things like mushrooms and salad and also really miss having milk in my tea :( x

I only did 1 week - that was all i was planning on doing. I've done CD before, so I knew i didn't want to do SS for long. I miss my food too much, and I really enjoy having an evening meal - and also going out for meals - i couldn't drop that completely. Me and my partner go out all the time, and it's not fair on him if I didn't go out at all!!

I'm more than happy with my losses on SS+.

Go for it sweetie... I figure if I didn't do SS+ I would never have stuck with CD. Do what's best for you - don't make yourself miserable!

Lx

That's what I have been thinking as don't want to spend my life being miserable think I will do one more week on SS and see how I go??

But I could do with a nice chicken salad right now lol x

lol

I really love a chicken salad!! Try to do another week, see how you get on. Its amazing sometimes where we find the willpower to stick to CD, but we do! But if you need to have that chicken salad, just go for it! Stick to the allowable foods and you'll be fine!

Lx

ive got to do ss+ as that little bit of chicken makes me feel human still haha! i do it from day 1 especially 1st week makes getting in ketosis so much more bareable + doubt it makes much diff to losses! so just see how you feel as you still stay in ketosis either way x

i dont think that theres much different at all hun (if different at all) i suppose you'll never know how it'l effect you untill you try it + see for yourself! some people have even said that doing ss+ has speed up their losses after being on ss! at the end of the day ss+ is still a very low calorie diet that involves ketosis so it personal preference i guess :) the meals are very filling + yummy i find it a god send if im honest! if your worried it'l effect your loss you could always do what i do + go for a walk every now + then (with dogs) to make up for it so it balances out x

I started on Ss and was doing ok the came to stand still changes to Ss+ and doing great I think weight wise the same and the first to weeks I did it it was better x

no worries let me know how u get on! im on day 4 of a re-start.. these first few days can be tough.. nearly had a incident involving the biscuit tin lol but managed to opt for a shake instead which i now feel very pleased about! temptation will always be there unfortunately i got to stay strong + reach my goal!! x

Back