SS+ question

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
If you do SS+ how do you work out how much veg to have? If you have a piece of chicken do you have to eat it completely dry? (just trying to think ahead for Christmas)

I usually season with a bit of cajun. I measure veg in teacups hon, hope it helps. You could make some bouillion as a weak gravy and also a soup from your packs as a starter too x

Ive always had a handfull of veg although its offically 2 table spoons.. which seems pointless to me although im a rule breaker at heart so dont take any notice of me lol

Chicken.. well i have it dry..but gravy made from veg flavour type stock is ok..ive done that (marigold bullion) doesnt do me any harm put it that way

x

When I did CD before (SS this time so far!) I made a sauce up with a little bit of chilli soup (used the rest to make crisps later :) )

Thank you very much, dont want to go off the plan too much x

I was told making crisps wasnt good as the nutrients get zapped out??

becca.. to make the crisps you get the soup into a thick paste...stick on a baking tray in crisp like shapes and cook... = crisps'' not my cuppa tea but ive seen a few off here do it

*yuk* lol

hiya, thai 5 spice added to chicken , a bit of cumin, or corriander. i even pour on a drop of balsamic vinigarrette stuff. theres lots you can do thats not naughty. although i to seem to break them often. lol
good luck x

I was told making crisps wasnt good as the nutrients get zapped out??

becca.. to make the crisps you get the soup into a thick paste...stick on a baking tray in crisp like shapes and cook... = crisps'' not my cuppa tea but ive seen a few off here do it

*yuk* lol

sounds like a nice snack...the soups are heavy enough with the recommended water let alone just left as a paste! not so sure on that one!

Back