1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

SS+ question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by KBQueen, 11 November 2009 Social URL.

1. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

If you do SS+ how do you work out how much veg to have? If you have a piece of chicken do you have to eat it completely dry? (just trying to think ahead for Christmas)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

I usually season with a bit of cajun. I measure veg in teacups hon, hope it helps. You could make some bouillion as a weak gravy and also a soup from your packs as a starter too x

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Ive always had a handfull of veg although its offically 2 table spoons.. which seems pointless to me although im a rule breaker at heart so dont take any notice of me lol

Chicken.. well i have it dry..but gravy made from veg flavour type stock is ok..ive done that (marigold bullion) doesnt do me any harm put it that way

x

5. Rudles

Rudles Well-Known Member

When I did CD before (SS this time so far!) I made a sauce up with a little bit of chilli soup (used the rest to make crisps later :) )

6. rebecca02uk

rebecca02uk Wants to be slim :)

crisps...? more detail please lol

7. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Thank you very much, dont want to go off the plan too much x

8. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

I was told making crisps wasnt good as the nutrients get zapped out??

becca.. to make the crisps you get the soup into a thick paste...stick on a baking tray in crisp like shapes and cook... = crisps'' not my cuppa tea but ive seen a few off here do it

*yuk* lol

9. claira07

claira07 needs a real kick in the

hiya, thai 5 spice added to chicken , a bit of cumin, or corriander. i even pour on a drop of balsamic vinigarrette stuff. theres lots you can do thats not naughty. although i to seem to break them often. lol
    good luck x

10. rebecca02uk

rebecca02uk Wants to be slim :)

sounds like a nice snack...the soups are heavy enough with the recommended water let alone just left as a paste! not so sure on that one!