SS+ Slip up, but back on board

Hi guys, some advice needed, Ive been on the Cambridge diet for 9 days, but slipped up last night as I didnt feel I could do it anymore, but afterwards didnt feel like it was worth it so have decided to stick even though I messed it up yesterday, im back on board today and although I know im out of ketosis right now ill bear up and get back into it as I know it works. I only had one bad meal last night (granted it was a bad one) so do you think ill be able to get back into easily and will it have a great affect on my weight loss overall? Also do you know how long itll take me roughly to get back into Ketosis? It took me 3 days when I first started. Im def back on it and much more dedicated to it, ive worked out that the weight loss tastes much better than naughty food! please help! Hope I can get back on track ok. Cheers Lou xx

Come on Lou you can do it...Just put it behind you and start from scratch. Usually 2-3 days, but if you keep messing your body about it may take longer.
Good luck with the rest of your journey and be good....

Thanks, Ive only slipped up this once, before I was religious so im back to being completley religious again to give me self a fighting chance to doing it, Im in a much better frame of mind so think ill be ok this time. Thanks again

Good girl. I have to say I'm no angel, but when i'm 100% I am, and I really want to get to target, I always give up before I'm at target and I really want to get there this year.....I'm sure we can do this.. Good luck to us and all like us eh?

Absolutely, Good luck to you, im back onto it 100% would like to get as much off as possible before Christmas, Im an idiot too as I lost 8lbs the first week, should have been enough of an incentive! doh!

I know what you mean....Going to do it this time, although I think I'm going to move up a plan so I can eat without feeling bad, will talk to my CDC next week about it. That rather than fall off the wagon completely

ive worked out that the weight loss tastes much better than naughty food!

You've already hit on the secret hun! That's half the battle :) It's all a choice, and you're in control of that - choose what you know will be best for you and your happiness long term.

I'm not perfect on SS either - in my first week I had lunch with a colleague that I couldn't avoid (and I didn't want to let on that I was on CD) so I made the best choice I could. Suggested a different restaurant which I knew would have healthier options, then went with the most low cal/carb/fat option. I was off plan, but I managed that situation (and I'd had an emotional night the night before and did consider saying 'oh what that h*ll!' but told myself not to let that bad habit win!) I knew it might affect my ketosis and set me back but I accepted that -weighing up the situation from all sides- and that kept me in control and made it easier to get right back on track that night.

As my friend who is also on CD says 'Make the diet work for you' And you can!!

You know the secret - so next time you're faced with naughty food, make the choice that will give you all the good feelings, not the bad.

But for now, move on, and don't beat yourself up over something that is done and you can't change - today is another day, and tomorrow is yet another.

You can do it hun!!
:)Cx

Thankyou :) Your right, Im going back to my CDC tonight to keep her updated and get me some more shakes so no cheating for me, I think I kind of needed this to make me realise whats more important, and naughty food just isnt. Thanks again x

Good luck Louise! you can do this, the trick is to accept you are human and make mistakes and to move on....

The past is just a memory & the future doesnt even exist. All there ever is, is the NOW, I just focus on doing great right now!

I dont know if that helps but its something my hypnotherapist told me and its really stuck with me for getting back into my SS & going running!

Back