SS Soup

I Just tried the leek and potato soup it was even worse then the shake couldn't drnk it don't know how I'm gonna cope with 8 weeks of the diet if i'm struggling on day one

What a wimp.

It a ready made shake (comes in a carton). You get banana and chocolate but I personally think they taste totally different to the packs.

Personally i found all the soups revolting:) i live off the chocolate and banana shakes.

Wot shake did u try?

debs x

It a ready made shake (comes in a carton). You get banana and chocolate but I personally think they taste totally different to the packs.

they do taste completely different dont they? much stronger flavours too.

debs x

i have tried all the soups i thought i'd like and have discovered i don't like any of them so i'm swapping them for shakes today. i haven't found a shake i don't like yet but know that some are rumoured to be nasty. what flavour was it hon?

abz xx

I only really have the chocolate one...yummy, it's really chocolatey, kind of like a nesquik. Good to make ice cream from to!

I live on choc shakes and choc mint shakes whizzed with ice and a bit of water - makes a slushy thick shake. I also have the chocolate bar and the cranberry crunch bar - yum! I found that I can't stomach the shakes with just water - they're all slimy!!
Ceri
Ceri

Just replied on your other thread x

Oh i am weird-I prefer the soup,I like sweet things (who doesn't ) but i prefer my savouries-so far tried spicy tomato, and veg..anyone else got any recommendations

see, those are the two i thought i wouldn't like so are the only two i haven't tried... the others were gross, ha.

abz xx

Abz i was the same - i think Spicy Tom was the only one i didnt try initially (i dont like tomato soup ordinarily anyway) but it turns out that its the only one i can cope with :rolleyes:

Must admit i bought it to make crisps with at the start, really enjoyed the flavour & thought i may as well give it a whirl as soup.

i might get some tomato ones then. give it a shot. am not seeing her until a week on tuesday so i'm going to miss savoury things!! abz xx

the chicken and mushroom is not bad either x

I have tried all of the soups and shakes now and can confirm that most fo the shakes are ok - i was pleasantly surprised. only one i am not keen on is the vanilla.

Soups - favourite is the oriental chill! not sure if its cos its got little bits in that i can chew and feels like a bit of food. Hate the broccoli one, others arent too bad - just about palatable.

I have tried all of the soups and shakes now and can confirm that most fo the shakes are ok - i was pleasantly surprised. only one i am not keen on is the vanilla.

Soups - favourite is the oriental chill! not sure if its cos its got little bits in that i can chew and feels like a bit of food. Hate the broccoli one, others arent too bad - just about palatable.

lol,yes i think this is one of the reasons i like the spicy tomato,the bits,real food!!

Back