Ss+ spice n hurbs

i use a sprinkle of mixed herbs and chilli powder and black pepper in every ss meal i make and its done me no harm x

Is steer clear or salt otherwise think they're fine.

I'd be interested infinding out more about this.

I'm afraid I'm a little heavy handed with herbs and spices and have been putting bucketloads of cajun, curry or italian spices on any SS+ meal I had.

I've only had them this week, but my losses do seem to have slowed down. Might be a coincidence though since its week 5.

Check to see if there is any salt in them as if there is it may cause water retention. Lots of the mixed herbs & spices do. I'd stick to the single ones & mix yourself.

Thank you all, your very kind :)). I worry far to much. My CDC has said that the weight loss slows down after a while I think on ss+ it's 2/3Ib a week and ss 3/4Ib a week keep up the good work hun, I love my spices n herbs can't be without em I prob, use a half teaspoon of each spice on my meal or maybe a tad less then that but I deffo don't use a sprinkle. Xx

hiya, some spices contain sugar/salt so always check the label. the salt can cause water retention and sugar obs may knock you out of ketosis. try plain spices rather than the mixed variety it's not worth it to slow down losses.

My cdc sent out this today :) Hot porridges, shakes & soups fill you up & keep you lovely & warm... Feel free to flavour your soups with a few drops of Tabasco Sauce or Balsamic Vinegar. Adding herbs & spices such as curry, chilli powder, coriander, chives, parsley, basil, pink, green, white or black pepper (no need to add salt) means you can spice things up whenever you want! Lose weight & keep warm with Cambridge Mandy:)x

Thank you so much hun for that :)) I find that the bars don't fill me up at all nor do soups really but I make my milk shake with a pint of water n not just 8oz it's really nice n filling, anyways thanks for all your MSG it have helped.... Xxx

Back