SS & SS plus

0.5/1lb difference per week x

I think I'd find it harder being allowed a little food because I'd just want more, I'd turn into a monster! :)

That's very true if I'm allowed something I will eventually stop weighing etc and each day each more and more until I'm eating a normal portion for me which is huge. My portion control is one of my biggest down falls

Hi everyone!
I do SS and when I am really desperate I do SS+ for one day, all it is is an extra 200 calories of protein. It works for me and I have yet to be explained by my CD lady why it isn't allowed!
I guess it is better than give up and stuff myself so I think in a way I do all to keep me going.
I really don't understand why SS and SS+ can't be use when needed without having to do one or another.

Hi everyone!
I do SS and when I am really desperate I do SS+ for one day, all it is is an extra 200 calories of protein. It works for me and I have yet to be explained by my CD lady why it isn't allowed!
I guess it is better than give up and stuff myself so I think in a way I do all to keep me going.
I really don't understand why SS and SS+ can't be use when needed without having to do one or another.

Im with you, if I'm desperate I have a little Ss+ meal otherwise I just stick to Ss

Hi all, my name is Carol and I am 51 years old and I live in Spain, and work in Gibraltar and
here its the Cambridge 800.
I need to loose 20 kilos. I have just picked up my soups and shakes from my consultant, €197 worth for 1 month.
I am determined to do this as
a) its expensive and
b) i need to get in my size 12/14 clothes I have in my wardrobe and
c) i had a hip replacement a year ago and its still not good so need to take some weight off my joints.
I think the problem I may have is drinking 3 litres of water, at present I don't drink that a week so not looking forward to that bit.
I am looking forward to meeting new people on here for a chat and support.

Back