SS+ start today!!

ellietoobig!

I restarted cd, but was really struggling. Ive decided to do ss+ from today, at least that way I can have a meal in the evening, which I found was the time of day my willpower deserted me!!

Im vegetarian so will be eating loads of quorn which I love! Just going to have to get inventive with how I cook it!!

I lost 6lbs last week, should have been more but I kept giving in to emotional eating. Have learnt more about my personal weakness, and feel more confident that I can suceed with ss+ as I know I wont feel the need to pick at junk and can look forward to a small meal each day.

Definately fell more in control now Ive made the decision to change to ss+. :)

Was worried about the difference in loss between ss and ss+ but feel that its better to stick to ss+ and suceed than to try ss and constantly feel like a failure!

If anyone has any recipes for quorn or other vegetarian options I would love to have them please!!

Think I may start a diary soon, might help keep my head in the right place.

Ellie xx

good luck ellie.
i love quorn too but sori i dont have any new ideas on
cooking it, i'm not very imaginative in the kitchen.
good luck with ss+

Do any of you have the shakes hot at all? I made half a fruits of the forest one hot, think it was the most disgusting thing Ive had in a very long while!!! I will stick to the hot choc from now on!!

I hated the fruits of the Forrest either way!

Back