SS V SS+

Tif

I'm on SS (or trying to be :rolleyes:) and i would like to see how SS compares with SS+ - are the losses the same?

Post your losses and your plan HERE

~Losses are roughly the same, sometimes a little less. The main reason for doing SS+ is not just because you are willing to have lower losses, but because, for whatever reason you need to eat just a little everyday.

Complete abstinence is NOT for everyone. SS+ gives the option of faster weight loss, than a conventional low calorie diet, but with a little food, or some milk for teas and coffees.

Taking a little food everyday actually (IMO) requires more self control than complete abstinence, but I acknowledge that everyone is different.

Ive been a mix of SS & SS+ since day one (been 3 months on CD now)

My loses are 39lbs so far which is 3.2 pounds per week on average ( just worked that out on calc lol) and includes a 2 week binge in florida loool

So all in all i think the results are the same as SS... but everyones different

I couldnt do SS pure 100% of the time as i just have to have chicken&tuna lol!

I started on SS+ and in 6 weeks I've gone from 12 stone 4 to 11 stone, so a loss of 18lbs in six weeks. I'm happy with the loss and really could not stick to SS strictly and admire everyone who does :)

I've been on SS+ from the beginning - I lost 31lbs in June and 16 in July, I'm so far on for 4lbs this month too but I'm on 810 now!

Back