SS vs SS plus??

LeaV

Hey guys!! I'm just wondering if you find theres much difference between the weight loss experienced in soul source or soul source plus? I'm debating which way to go so advice would be much appreciated :) x

LeaV said:
Hey guys!! I'm just wondering if you find theres much difference between the weight loss experienced in soul source or soul source plus? I'm debating which way to go so advice would be much appreciated :) x

From what I've read there isnt really a difference, maybe half a pound a week if that.

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -3.8, -2.4, -3

The difference isn't really about weightloss. It's a psychological thing. There are two types of us:

A: need the small SS+ meal because otherwise they feel deprived and like they're missing out. It stops them cheating.

B: need the clear, all-or-nothing abstinence from food and food decisions that SS provides. It stops them cheating.

People seem to be one or other, and find the other type quite impossible.

Aw thanks for that! I think I'm definitely a SS need to get rid of food completely kind of girl, the only reason I was considering SS plus was to kind of keep up appearances at work n things so no nosy Parkers can ask questions, butt in and offer opinions I did not ask for. Everyone thinks they know what's best for u and what u shouldn't be doing! Roll on start day tho, I feel so enormous after Xmas and don't think I even have anything to wear for new year I've gained so much!! Ugh xx

Again, all I can tell you is how I've dealt with telling people - and it isn't for everyone. I've told everyone about the diet, but I did loads of research into the science and statistics first, and if anyone asks I sort of bore them into submission with a barrage of information. A 'don't f@ck with me' expression probably helps too, if I'm honest. But it's genuinely been my experience that people are really happy for me cos I'm losing weight, they know I've gone into it from an informed position and, while they may be sceptical behind my back, they're showing support and acceptance.

It might be different if I was dieting from a size 12 to a ten, people can be jealous. But I was a size 24, and I haven't had a single negative person.

Oh, also - what tends to shut people up is if I say "my doctor won't refer me for tests until I'm under bmi 30". The tests could be for anything. Menstrual anomalies, IBS, sleep disorders...

Aw wow I like your style!! Thanks for your help, yeah I've done loads of research n stuff and know that most ppl are behind me, it's just the odd one. U sound like a rly determined person :) hope I can be as strong!! X

Back