SS+ workout regime..

s_786

Hello everyone.
As of tomorrow, I am moving onto SS+ and starting my daily workout of 30-45 mins. I am going camping around europe mid august and want to be fit for it.
anyone who wishes to join and looking for a bit of kick to start workout, please join in...
I plan to do the following every morning before work
10 mins cross trainer
10 mins stepper
10 mins bike
10 mins powerplate
5-10 mins crunches..
I normally use to wake up 5:30 am as i start work 9am but anyone who wishes to follow this can do it on their own time.
I somehow do not find energy to workout on SS alone therefore moving the plan.
I shall update this everyday with the progress.
its open to anyone who wishes to follow the same plan. please post your daily progress.
Cheers xx
S

I do 15 mins on cross trainer, 30 mins on bike, 5 mins on stepper (can't do any more it hurts).

Whats a power plate?

Where did you get it from, I might take a look, always interested in a new gadget!

Im on SS at the moment, although since doing that excerise routine the weight loss has really slowed down. But I also started bars at the same time and have had a period the whole time too so don't know which is responsible for the slow down of weight loss.

hey..look it up on those website where they sell gym equipments on discounted prices, i bought it from a website ( name i forgot) I,ll update u on that later. Check on ebay even..
I had no energy on SS for the gym and my periods had killed me this time, its been 10 days and i still aint recovered. I m going to stick to SS+ 100% and gradually increase my work out too...keep me updated hun x

I am up for exercising too, will start tomorrow

Plan to do 10 mins cross trainer, 10 mins step, 10 mins power plate and 10 mins free weights and swiss ball. Gonna break it into 2 sessions (I get bored easily!)

I have a power plate too and it's fab, even though I feel like it's shaking me fillings out sometimes! :D

Lin
x

have been started very gently by my gyn instructor - total novice to excercise so if i did too much id be put off - am goign to gym everyday : 10 mins walking 10 mins on cross trainer ,them 20 mins walking ( faster) and 20 mins on cross trainer :) - but your plan sounds like a good one - keep it up :)

Hi! i'm just about to leave for the first gym session since starting SS+.
I'm 17st 2lbs and my aim tonight is: 1km walk to warm up
5km cycle on bike
3km on cross trainer and 1km walk to cool down
total 10km's
before I started CD it took me about 1 hour to do this lets see if I can get back into it!! yeah!!

^ go for it girl, But take it easy to begin with as on VLCD, you dnt wana over strain your body.
I stuck to it today, however, ran out of time for crunches as I was running late for work. I,ll do that before bed and done for the day...

I'm back!!!!

I feel great!!! I managed my 10km I just hope it shows tomorrow on the scales. took me 1 hr 10 mins but did have to stop for cramp in right calf for 2 mins!!!!

Gotta love some keep going tunes.... did feel like giving up at one point but a bit of linkin park, given up, to keep me going and work through the barrier ;)
woah!! yeh!! ready to take on the world!!!

and my ketones are back!!! feeling good!!

Back