Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ss+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummy mummy87, 12 March 2011 Social URL.

1. yummy mummy87

yummy mummy87 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Any meal ideas for ss+? I'm struggling with what to cook x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I found a few ideas here: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/179767-ss-meal-ideas.html

and here: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/118425-need-some-new-ss-meal-ideas-please.html

There's always the '810 meal ideas' thread in the stickies to have a look through too, see if there are any you can adapt.

In some ways though, I always wonder whether it isn't best to keep the meal as boring as possible, LOL. Like have chicken with a few sprigs of broccoli, cottage cheese with cucumber sticks, 2 egg omelette with green salad etc. The more interesting and tasty it is, the more likely I think I'd be to want to eat more! But maybe that's just me. :D

4. determinator

determinator Banned

my favourites have always been - mushroom and courgette omelette , grilled chicken ( I use my much loved George Forman ) with cabbage and mushrooms fried in water and balsamic vinegar , white fish baked in foil with cayenne pepper and sliced courgette on the top with broccoli , and stuffed mushrooms ( I use half of tuna and half cottage cheese allowance mix together with some cayenne chille pepper / paprika , stuff 1-2 large flat mushrooms with the mixture and grate the stalk on the top and bake for 10-15 mins and serve with a little lettuce and balsamic vinegar :) hope that helps

5. yummy mummy87

yummy mummy87 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for that girlies, the stuffed mushrooms sound lush!

Lilly I think u could b right about sticking with plain!

Have u both always done ss+?
    X

6. determinator

determinator Banned

I have done SS , SS+, 810 and now on 1000 !!! I find that I do better if I find a few things I really enjoy and stick to them ( like the chicken and the stuffed mushrooms :) ) if you put too much thought and effort into it , you do end up wanting to eat more and adapt things ...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.