Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louale, 21 March 2008 Social URL.

1. louale

louale Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi All,

Can someone tell me where I can find out about SS+, but CDC didn't mention it to me and it's not in the book that I was given, unless I've totally missed it. I haven't seen it mention of the CD website either.

Thanks for any info,
    Louale

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    its a new thing.. so thats why you wont know about it.. if you go to the cambridge forum bit.. i think its a sticky there.. or just ask your cdc next time you see her if you can change over.. or even a bit of literature about it..

x x x

4. louale

louale Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Ketteh,

I thought I was the only one up LOL!

Thanks for that, will have a look at the CD site.

Louale

5. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    hehe.. no.. i have an assignment to finish.. but minis is too damn addictive.. lol..

x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.