SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by heather555, 30 May 2008 Social URL.

1. heather555

heather555 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Has anyone had rapid weight loss on this, I am currently on SS but miss having milk in my tea!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi there. I'm only in my 3rd week of yet another restart! I am doing ss+ as I find the milk especially helpful. I lost 7lbs week 1, 2lbs last week but it was day before totm, this week on day 5 and my scales showing 3lbs so far - usually heavier on my scales too.
    I only have about 10lbs to a stone to lose now so I don't mind it taking a little longer. Will have to start going up the plans soon anyway.
    Ceri

4. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi, I've been doing SS+ from the start
    (just under 8 weeks) and have lost 2stone 3lbs - more than happy with that!! I like having my small meal in the evening and that has kept me going!:p Don't think there's a great difference between the 2 re weight loss.;) Good luck with whatever you do!!

5. Liqua

Liqua Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    When I saw my CDC I was only allowed to do the SS+ (she claimed that SS was only allowed for people who were also being medically supervised)

Anyway no complaints - over 2 stone lost in 3.5 weeks - I would be lost without the evening meal. Chicken fills me up for the evening and takes all the hunger away.

6. heather555

heather555 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    SO what can you have? Extra food and milk?

7. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    All the details are in the booklet you had at the start

8. brummiebird

brummiebird Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I follow SS, but i do have a little skimmed milk in my drinks, my CDC said this would be ok (she had milk in drinks when she did SS) and it doesn't seem to have affected my weight loss - I've lost over 3 stone in 10 weeks. I just can't bear black coffee, so a drop of milk makes all the difference. I'd say i have about 3 cups a day, and i really do only have a little milk. Maybe try it and see if it works for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.