SSING AND AREOBICS??CAN WE??

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by i'lldoit, 10 November 2006 Social URL.

1. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hello
    Well I joined the Gym on Monday for Toning exercises,I was going to go to Aqua~Fit last night but the girl I was going with was ill so I didnt fancy going on my own 1st time.
    So I was told there was a dancercise class near me and I thought it was dancing exercises,it wasnt it was Areobic :eek: I did it Mrs Skint came with me and we did well I think but Im now worried are we meant to do Areobics on SSing??
    Anyone know??THANKS
    XX :confused: C

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. punkass

punkass Silver Member

I was told that If I could manage it then there was no reason why I couldn't do it.. the counsellor said the only thing I may have problem with is the need for sudden bursts of energy.

I have been running and swimming as well as using weights for toning - i've had to reduce my running from 20mins (before diet) to 10 mins (whilst on diet - and that is definately all I can manage at present but i'm hoping to build on it)

Big word of warning though, every day that I have trained - I have been starving all day!!!!! Have just had two rest days in a row and not been hungry.. will be at the gym again a little later this afternoon so will see if I am hungry again.. i'd recommend having a few more rest days then u may normally have when exercising.

Hope this helps :)

4. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Thanks Kirsten
    I just have slight chest pains last night and now~think thats just me worrying :eek: I have emailed my counsellor to see what she says.
    Well done you fab exercising xx

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I found this before I got big, I used to go to aerobics twice a week, although it made you feel good, it too made me hungry....I still find now if I do a lot of walking I can feel hungry.......how strange!

6. clairabellx

clairabellx Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Funny you should say that I started heavying the gym when I was a week into SS, and the hunger has been hard. On the days I dont go, I am satisfied with my shake, soup and bar! Have just invested in slendertone shorts to join my belt - I feel I should be working the muscles somehow!
    Take care.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.