St. Valentines Chellenge. Please Read. :)

I would like to join. My target is another stone by Valentines Day- 11 stones 5.

I wish I could do it quicker - but i think the evidnence over the past few months shows it is very slow. Anyway this target will keep me motivated!

Well if my weigh in on my home scales is anything to go by (19St 7Ibs)

I have a whopping 31 Ibs to lose in 44 days (my valentines weigh in is 11th February 07)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ME AND MY BIG FLIPPIN' St. VALENTINES CHALLENGE MOUTH

Am 13st 12lbs today. I'll aim for 12st exactly for Feb 22nd - not quite Valentine's Day I know but hubby is away from 4th-22nd Feb so I'll aim for his return date. Nearly two stone but possible on LL! Looking forward to it!

Hello

Count me in! It is my twins birthday on the 17th February and I am hoping to have lost 18lbs on a restart by then. I don't have my start weight yet (just phsyching myself up to weigh in).

I'm so peased you all want to do the challenge alongside me. :D

Once I get everyones goal weights I'll summarise.

Thanks

I was going to use my 'official' LL weight, but its in Kilo's so I'm going to use my home weight, which this morning was 9 st 12, so I'm heading for 8 st 12. If that sounds low remember I am only 5 foot tall!

mags
xxx

Well the valentines day challenge starts in earnest today, with it being the begining of the year! Im so glad to have this place for support!
Im gonna figure out the ticker thing and get weighed today to see how i go. (may need to adjust my starting weight)

I know we can all achieve our goals. :)

Please Let me join in too - Start Weight 15 stone 5 lbs. Would love to be under 14 stone (13stone 13 would for starters) by then, so I will aim to lose 20lbs at least!!! Doing LT

I CAN do it!!! I WILL do it!!!

Hiya, I need to amend my challenge goal. D'oh my counting was out - I actually need to lose 124 lbs, so my mini goal for Valentine's Day is to get from 299 to 278 - 21 lbs! :cool:

Cah-Ching

I'll join your Valentines day challenge as although I was only 7lbs from target it will be rather more than that in a day or three when I decide enough is enough and get back on track.

Mizzy and me finally got together 17 years ago on Valentines day we had already been good friends for a couple of years. It would be great to be completely happy with my weight by then and also to be well on the way to a decent level of fitness and with a regular exercise routine fitting nicely into life. Quite a lot to achieve in just over a month. But good to have a new goal and I'm guessing others will aim and achieve even more than this.

Have a good Xmas! See you on the other side.

Dizzy x

Goal 10 stone 7 pounds + regular exercise routine.
Starting weight TBA!

Started again 1st January 2007
Starting weight is 11 stone 11 pounds (oops 11lb on since 15th Dec)

So my goal is to lose 18 pounds by valentines day and have established a regular exercise routine.

Good Luck all!

Hi all, Can I please join?!! As of this morning I was 17st 03 pounds, by Valentines day (my CDC weigh in is 13th Feb) My target is: 18 pounds loss. so I would like to be 15st 13.

Exciting thing is I can't remember being below 15st 10, ever my whole life, so this is gonna be a HUGE milestone for me. To achieve this by valentines day would be a huge huge deal.

I'm usually terrible with challenges cos I never seem to be able to complete any of them. But as this is a new year, I'll try again and hope I'm successful. I hope to lose a stone by then :)

Back