Stacey's Weight Watchers World

Evening everyone
I haven't been around that much over the last few days as I am really struggling at the moment. Since our friends wedding at the weekend, a meal out with my mum on Monday then a few stressful days at work etc I have just not been on it properly. I had a good talking to myself earlier though and decided to change my WW membership to online only and do it from home starting tomorrow morning.
My hours have been cut drastically today after a meeting (30 hours down to 18 hours a week) so I needed a way to save money but still wanted to be a WW member. I have WW scales too and they are just as accurate as the ones at my meeting.
I decided to start Friday mornings as it means it's a good start to the week and will stop me being bad over the weekend as I am always more motivated at the beginning of my new WW week.

I am going to need lots of support though and encouragement and I know I can get it here from you all. I'm just abit worried about our money situation now my hours have been cut though. xxx

Hi am 29 I started online today I think friday is best to start keeps me good at the weekend too hope we can give each other some advice x

Hi, here to subscribe if that's okay. I've just switched from SW to WW (joined Thursday). Remember your meals, ideas and recipes always looking very tasty on the SW boards, so hoping to steal some inspiration! :) xx

Hi am 29 I started online today I think friday is best to start keeps me good at the weekend too hope we can give each other some advice x

That's great hun. We can be weigh in buddies then :) Good luck in your first week xxxx

Hey Hun

Yes I have been quite busy as I've been doing another part time job as my hours have been cut in my current job.
I'm sticking to plan though but just haven't been on here to post my food diary.
I need to catch up with you all soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Found those tonight in Asda £1 for 4 and they work out 2 ProPoints a pot.

image-2685357808.jpg

Hello Treacle :)

Hope your having a good week. I'm sure doing it on line or at home will still be good and a great way of saving money xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hello Treacle :)

Hope your having a good week. I'm sure doing it on line or at home will still be good and a great way of saving money xx

Hi Hun
How are you? :)
I hope you are well. Loved your pics on fb from your Birthday.
I am enjoying doing the plan online as I still have full access to the website and app which I love. I just dont go to a meeting now but I have really good weighing scales anyway so just got to still be strict with myself.
Me and my friend are both weighing in on same days and sending eachother a pic of our scales to help support one another. xxx

Hello :)

That sounds like a good plan to have a wi buddy for extra support and we'll support you on here and FB too. Is today the first wi if so then good luck for wi. I just saw your soup on FB, looks yummy and winter warming mmm

Have a good day. I'm in work tonight from 3-1am I've a feeling its going to be a busy night too! Never mind xx

F&H Day....

Breakfast:
Crumpets with beans and 17g low fat cheese (1pp)

image-1688280272.jpg

Lunch:
Brocolli soup with 2 slices of WW brown Danish.

Dinner:

Pitta pizzas 40g low fat cheese (3pp) chips and salad.

image-422088488.jpg

Dessert:
Bread and butter pudding with pears & raisins (3pp).

image-630681283.jpg

image-45473583.jpg

F&H Day....

Breakfast:
Crumpets with beans and 17g low fat cheese (1pp)

View attachment 152807

Lunch:
Brocolli soup with 2 slices of WW brown Danish.

Dinner:

Pitta pizzas 40g low fat cheese (3pp) chips and salad.

View attachment 152808

Dessert:
Bread and butter pudding with pears & raisins (3pp).

View attachment 152810

View attachment 152809

looking good. Must admit would never have thought of making pizza with a pitta bread

Back