Stacey's Weight Watchers World

Good evening all :)
And hello to mrsgosling too welcome to my thread. I have not been on here much as it isn't as easy now I have been working doing another job but hubby bought me a laptop the other day so I can now start using that instead of my mobile to come and chat to you all.
Hope you've all been good unlike me, I've had a bad couple of days and feeling bloated and sluggish eww lol. xxx

Hello Treacle :)

Sorry to hear that you've not been as good as you hoped this week. Starting a new job can be daunting and difficult to manage a diet around it but you'll find a new routine and be back on plan I'm sure.

So sweet of your hubby to get you a laptop though, brilliant. Hope your well xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thank you Cookie
I've not had a day off this week either so I've been manic. Relaxing this evening though as I need it lol.
Bought a loaf of bread earlier for 10p so will be making a nice lunch with it for tomorrow's busy day at work xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Stacey, just found your diary and loving the food pics! I've joined WW this week and it's good to see what you are eating, I'm finding it tough after SW especially the smaller portions, but I'm more focussed than ever, ready for a change!!!

Hope you are okay and don't mid me subbing. Xx

Where have you disappeared to xx

Hi Hun
Sorry I've not been on for a long time. I'm still doing WW but just spend time on fb now as its more active. How are you doing?xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back