stages

duncan

Silver Member
How do iknow when i go up a stage????, im on ss+ at the mo do i go up a stage when ive reached my goal weight or 12 weeks whichever comes first, or can i change when i feel like it,how does it work???

I am not totally sure but I think you can use ss+ all the way to goal and then work up so I guess it is personal choice.

As far as I understand, you can SS or SS+ right up until you hit a BMI of 25, and then you need to move up to 810, because you'll likely be losing more lean muscle rather than fat. People do it differently, some people SS or SS+ it right until they hit goal, and then move up the stages a couple of weeks at a time. Some people when they're a stone away from their goal start moving up the plans. It's completely up to you really. You just have to move up to 810 once you hit a BMI of 25.

Every 12 weeks you have to have an 'add a meal week' which is a week of SS+. But after that, you're free to go back down to SS if that's what you want. Hope that helps!

Yep, as Caroline says, except for this bit

Every 12 weeks you have to have an 'add a meal week' which is a week of SS+.

It's actually 810 you have to do in that week Caroline, not SS+ as SS+ is still a vlcd.

Oops I meant to say 810, not SS+! Silly me.

i was gonna say its 810 after 12 weeks, im week 10 now so a week on monday i gotta do the 810 then back to ss+ for a short while, depending on my losses in the next couple of weeks

Back