• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Stalled and stumped!

I've stalled this week, lost 2lb in the first couple of days but have since stalled..... I've not cheated, I've not drank wine, drank at least 2 litres of water a day, eaten fatty meats, I've not eaten a lot of greens this week but defo under 20g carbs a day.... Would not eating greens stall me?

I normally lose 1-2 lb a day easily so I'm stumped......

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya,

I'm only an week and a half it but having similar trouble! I got a bit close to giving up but found if I gave it a couple more days it sort of catches up with me. I lost nothing for 3 days then lost 2 lbs. I also increased the amount if water and greens so that could be it, worth a try cos I guess the green stuff gets things moving!

I also noticed that if I eat too late in the evening that has an effect in the morning when I weigh myself too...

LVLLM

Gold Member
Hey hon - 1-2lbs a day! woop you lucky! your body is probably just catching up. whats your typical menu?

rosebug

Silver Member
How long have you been on the wagon now? Your loss is probably just slowing as your body gets used to constant low carb - losing 1-2lbs a day beyond the first couple of uninterrupted weeks would be very unusual?? That's more than you lose on a vlcd.

1-2lbs a day is one hell of a loss, your body is playing catch up

I've been on the wagon for 2-3 wks now and I didn't cheat last weekend!! And won't be this one either lol

Ive thought back and have eaten a lot of cheese this wk, more than
My normal babybel a day so no cheese next week for me!!! I am however 4 stone lighter than when I was at my heaviest which was probably 18 months ago

Still have 5-6 stone to lose and I'm feeling good and fully committed so intend to make a huge dent by sept as I have a very close friends wedding to attend and want to wear a dress... A real pretty one, not a long, black,cover everything smock haha

baby steps xx