Stalled

purpleorc

Silver Member
I am new to slimming world this will be my 8th week. Upto to then i was losing about 2 to 3 pound a week. But the past two weeks i have lost nothing. I wonder where i am going wrong.

I am disabled and was even more so for about a year after developing a leg ulcer which took a year to heal. It has only been in the last few weeks i have been walking in supermarkets etc to build up my strength after year of inactivity not that i was very active before 😂.

A sample of what i am eating

Breakfast :- baked oat with berries and a vanilla protein yoghurt (40g oats are my Hex B and 1 syn for the yoghurt)
Dinner:- jacket potato with 30g of cheddar cheese/ lean beef steak with all visible fat removed/salad/baked mushrooms (cheese from hexA)
supper :- 2 ryvitas with a scrapping of butter and lean ham 3 syn for ryvitas
snack: skinny whip 5 syns / 20g butterkist popcorn 5.5 syns
Fluids:- one milky coffee made with skimmed milk from my Hex A allowance. / black tea and coffee/ diet pepsi/ squash made from no added sugar.

so 14.5 syns / 2HexA /1 HexB

I keep a diary of my food so that if i eat it i record it. Am i doing this right or have I gone astray. I would be grateful for any help.

Last edited:
I am new to slimming world this will be my 8th week. Upto to then i was losing about 2 to 3 pound a week. But the past two weeks i have lost nothing. I wonder where i am going wrong.

I am disabled and was even more so for about a year after developing a leg ulcer which took a year to heal. It has only been in the last few weeks i have been walking in supermarkets etc to build up my strength after year of inactivity not that i was very active before 😂.

A sample of what i am eating

Breakfast :- baked oat with berries and a vanilla protein yoghurt (40g oats are my Hex B and 1 syn for the yoghurt)
Dinner:- jacket potato with 30g of cheddar cheese/ lean beef steak with all visible fat removed/salad/baked mushrooms (cheese from hexA)
supper :- 2 ryvitas with a scrapping of butter and lean ham 3 syn for ryvitas
snack: skinny whip 5 syns / 20g butterkist popcorn 5.5 syns
Fluids:- one milky coffee made with skimmed milk from my Hex A allowance. / black tea and coffee/ diet pepsi/ squash made from no added sugar.

so 14.5 syns / 2HexA /1 HexB

I keep a diary of my food so that if i eat it i record it. Am i doing this right or have I gone astray. I would be grateful for any help.
Hey purpleorc,

I'm just catching up with all the threads, I'm doing SW at home with around 70lbs to loose myself so let me know if I can be of any help.
Your diary above looks great.

Bean an Tí 😺

Back