Stallers!!

Processed food I think..and any alcohol even synned slows losses too. x

definitely the processed stuff. I have heard of people having a hard time losing weight if they have bananas and grapes but i have them every day and am losing ok (and did last time).

I find if I have too much potato in a week, this can sometime do it - but apart from that i think it varies from person to person as to what your body processes and how quickly it does it - i eat bannans every day and some people say it slows their losses - but for some, it doesnt have an effect! so i think its prob different for every person to be honest! Is there anything in particular you find stalls your losses D.Bunny?
x

Alcohol definitely. I know so many people who can be 100% on plan one week using their syns for alcohol and gain, then do the same another week minus the alcohol and lose! Could be coincidence but I doubt it. Pasta and potatoes can slow it down too, they do for me anyway.

Potatoes and pasta are a huge staller for me! Hence the reason why I only have 2 EE days a week and the rest red.

Surely syns are syns whether it's a bar of galaxy or a glass of wine?? I use my syns weekley and nearly half of those are spent at the wknd of alcohol, the amount of syns I use depends on what I'm drinking. I tend to only gain when I have exceeded my syns which would be my own fault.

Too much fruit does it for me. Am trying to replace it with veggies instead. Not quite the same sugar hit, but my body and i have to compromise sometimes.
x

Bread for me....

Defo bread!! Saying that, everyone seems to be different!! Some people can eat pasta and potatoes til it's coming out of their ears and be fine, the same goes for fruit!! I'm not actually sure what slows my losses down!! My weight loss is inconsitent anyway, despite being 100% on plan nearly all the time- I have small losses/STS when I feel I deserved better and then later down the line I'll have a big loss, so it's difficult to know whether it's the types of food that are responsible for the small/lack of losses or whether my body just takes time to reward me!! The main thing is that my weight is going in the right direction so I've given up scrutinising it too much!!XXXX

Back