Stapo60 Diary of The Slimming Year.

well done on your journey to date! you have done so well x Keep up the great work!

Well over the moon to have reached my personal Xmas target of getting into the 19's.
My WI this morning gave me a loss of 3lbs, so very happy.

I hope everyone else is doing well.
My thoughts are with you all.

Stapo xxx

Phase 2 Starting Weight 23 stone 6lbs.

Wk 1 -16lbs, wk 2 -3lbs, wk3 -2lbs, wk 4 -1lb, wk 5 -4lbs, wk 6 -3lbs, wk 7 -2lbs, wk 8 +3lbs, wk 9 -4lbs, wk 10 -2lbs,
wk 11 -2lbs, wk12 -2lbs, wk13 -4lbs, wk14 -3lbs, wk15 -2lbs, wk16 -1lb, wk17 -3lbs,

:thankyouthankyou:

Well done!!!! So happy your at your Christmas target already xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wohooo!! So you've had a great weight loss this week, dropped into the 19s, met your Christmas goal....and what's even better is that you've done it three weeks ahead of time :D
What's your strategy for Christmas Stapo? Are you sticking with the plan or taking a break from the packs?

Thank you to Alex Vee Sage and Jacqueline

Your support is always welcome

Xmas strategy, heaven knows I havent looked that far ahead. Probably 2 days off plan for food and drink then back TS.
Though things may change lol

Inspired by Alex's brilliant pictures. I have decided to upload a couple of my own.

What a difference a year makes.

1 Lighter Life Before 1.jpgOnly 68 to go.JPG

well done on achieving your Christmas target with 3 weeks to spare :0clapper: whatever you do in the next 3 weeks will be a big bonus towards your next goal xx you look really different in you photographs well done x

Oh my gosh, amazing pictures! What a difference!!!!

Thank you Sage and Jacqueline.

What i find amazing is that even though i look so much skinnier in the after pic, i still have nearly 5 stone to go.
Even then my BMI will be over 25, the
Mind boggles.

Stapo x

You don't even look overweight in your new pic!!!

Thank you Sage but i'm 19 st 12

But the difference is awesome
Lol

I know, I saw that in your stats... but i'm saying you don't actually LOOK overweight at all... or maybe i'm just going a bit doolally :p

Well, what can I say. Last weekend I got below 20 stone for the first time in ages, and had 2 days off plan.
(celebrating, dont ya know).

So this weekend I was slightly nervous about the weigh in, and was hoping that I had not gained.
But can still report a loss (woohoo) of 1lb. Yes 1lb, Gerrin there !

Still going in the right direction.

Hope everyone is ok, and keep them losses going..........

Phase 2 Starting Weight 23 stone 6lbs.

Wk 1 -16lbs, wk 2 -3lbs, wk3 -2lbs, wk 4 -1lb, wk 5 -4lbs, wk 6 -3lbs, wk 7 -2lbs, wk 8 +3lbs, wk 9 -4lbs, wk 10 -2lbs,
wk 11 -2lbs, wk12 -2lbs, wk13 -4lbs, wk14 -3lbs, wk15 -2lbs, wk16 -1lb, wk17 -3lbs, wk18 -1lb,

Yayyy well done! :)

Back