Stapo60 Diary of The Slimming Year.

Fab well done on your loss amazing hope you enjoyed the celebrations -what a great cause for a celebration.

Cheers Tigs

Yes a good reason to celebrate, i've been doing this so long now that the nights off are superb.

Well Done You!!! unfortunately whenever I take a break from diet, I start piling up again.Really happy for you.

Thanx for your thoughts Harry

I try to make time off plan as short as possible to stop piling the lbs back on.
Thanx again
X

:)

Here we go again, another loss this week of 1lb.
Going in the right direction, only had 4 proper days on plan (Too much goings on).
So, gotta be happy with that
So 109 lbs gone, Luverly.
Hope all are ok, speak to you soon.

xx

Phase 2 Starting Weight 23 stone 6lbs.

Wk 1 -16lbs, wk 2 -3lbs, wk3 -2lbs, wk 4 -1lb, wk 5 -4lbs, wk 6 -3lbs, wk 7 -2lbs, wk 8 +3lbs, wk 9 -4lbs, wk 10 -2lbs,
wk 11 -2lbs, wk12 -2lbs, wk13 -4lbs, wk14 -3lbs, wk15 -2lbs, wk16 -1lb, wk17 -3lbs, wk18 -1lb, wk19 -1lb,

Well done you! To keep losing this close to Christmas is a real achievement so that's excellent news :)
Keep up the good work....I can't wait to see your final before and after pictures next year!

Thank you Tigs, Vee and Alex for all your support.

I did put up a couple of pics a couple of weeks ago that I am very proud of.
Not as outstanding as yours though.

Luv'n'stuff

Stapo x

Well its Xmas week, and have planned to take a week off.
I figure that I have been doing this so long now, that a break will do me good.
So this is my last weigh in for a while. Here goes...................

A LOSS, LOSS, LOSS. 2 less lbs to worry about. so just 1lb from a total loss of 8 stone.
"Over the moon !"

Hope everyone else is doing ok

HAPPY XMAS TOO YOU ALL

STAPO

xxxxx

Phase 2 Starting Weight 23 stone 6lbs.

Wk 1 -16lbs, wk 2 -3lbs, wk3 -2lbs, wk 4 -1lb, wk 5 -4lbs, wk 6 -3lbs, wk 7 -2lbs, wk 8 +3lbs, wk 9 -4lbs, wk 10 -2lbs,
wk 11 -2lbs, wk12 -2lbs, wk13 -4lbs, wk14 -3lbs, wk15 -2lbs, wk16 -1lb, wk17 -3lbs, wk18 -1lb, wk19 -1lb, wk20 -2lbs,

Monday 7th January 2013, back on plan after nearly 3 weeks of partying and enjoying myself.
Had a great auld time. Ate what I wanted, drank what I wanted, played when I wanted etc.
It was my grandsons first Xmas, My eldest got engaged, my middle girl had a birthday, so it was party time.
But how much damage did I do.......................

My weigh in on 7/1/2013 is 21st 5lbs
A gain of 24lbs (wow, what a good time I must have had).

My next weigh in will be in the morning 19/1/2013.

Well as promised, up bright and early Saturday morning for weigh in.
To re-cap I have gained 24lbs due to Xmas excess. So, after 12 days of TS.............

I can report a loss of 20lbs.

So not the end of the world, only 4lbs from pre-xmas weight. So am not gonna beat myself up over it.

I'm gonna put this down as phase 3 of the journey.

Phase 3 Starting weight
wk1 21st 5lbs, wk2 -20lbs,

Fantastic weight loss Stapo hope u had a great Christmas 20lbs is a fab loss u will be back to that pre Christmas weight in no time. I started back on the 7th also I have 12lbs down so far so am more then happy enjoy the rest of your weekend

Hi Tigs nice to be back in touch again.

We can lose this weight together.

Stapo
X

Golly what a fab weight loss. Well done.
Mere x

Thank you for your thoughts Mere.

I was chuffed to lose so much, but it was a 12 day week
Lol
Stapo

Back