Star signs

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
Come on everyone.. What star sign are you, and do you think you are a good example of it?

I am a gemini, and i am now going to run off and google it and see if it is me!! lol

I'm libra..indecisive..and I fully live up to it..every description I ever read of Librans is 'me' completely x

im scorpio and i think i'm a typical one...i'll forgive and forget once, but cross me twice and then the sting in my tail is VERY apparent. Unless it involves my kids and then there is no second chance! A couple of people have found out to their detriment. All legal of course

I'm a Leo! Used to have a mane of red hair but it's faded a bit....totally stubborn, have to have the last word (Paul, a Gemini, says that this is what he hates about me the most....whatever!) but incredibly loyal......have to be the centre of attention - not like any of you have noticed?!:D

Yep Im a virgo - very caring and a perfectionist

lol ella belle im the same,,,im a libra...

had a wee look and it says im indecisive... well that is 100 percent true!

good critical ability and artistic rather than intellectual...also true....

woow all of its so true.... and then i read health concerns and it said that librans have to loook after their lower back and kidney regions and not to overindulge in food or drink as it can harm us....

good thing im on a diet!...x

Did i mention im also a virgin?...........

Did i mention im also a virgin?...........

And a liar!

Reminds me of another story....

I was having lunch with a very nice Russian gentleman (client) in a very expensive restaurant (no Su, I was not a hooker in a previous life..... ) and we were getting on quite well and, having got the business side of things over, were getting to know each other over a bottle of wine. Anyway we were talking about stars signs and he says....just as the waiter was pouring me more wine..."so what date is your birthday?" me "August" him, loudly "so you are a Virgin then?!" me......spitting wine everywhere......"er no Sergei, I am a Leo!".......I did explain the difference.....I've never forgotten that and it was about 12 years ago......

And a liar!

I was having lunch with a very nice Russian gentleman (client) in a very expensive restaurant (no Su, I was not a hooker in a previous life..... ) and we were getting on quite well and, having got the business side of things over, were getting to know each other over a bottle of wine. Anyway we were talking about stars signs and he says....just as the waiter was pouring me more wine..."so what date is your birthday?" me "August" him, loudly "so you are a Virgin then?!" me......spitting wine everywhere......"er no Sergei, I am a Leo!".......I did explain the difference.....I've never forgotten that and it was about 12 years ago......

Excellent!!! made me laugh x

I'm a typical pisces

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1]Traditional
Sagittarius Traits
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2] [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]
[SIZE=-1]Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2] [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]
On the dark side....

[SIZE=-1]Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2][SIZE=-1]yep thats me lol
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2][SIZE=-1]debz x
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

And a liar!

Hahahaaaa... brilliant!! x x

I am pisces -

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague

or so a website I just popped onto says

And a liar!

That was really funny!!! lol

It reminded me of when me and a friend went to an Indian restaurant.. We were eating when all of a sudden she shouted out "I can smell incest!".... The whole restaurant heard her and burst out laughing, and i had to tell her what she had said.. We never got to finish our meal... We put some money on the table and left!! She was mortified!!!

I'm a definite Leo.. Drama queen!

You prob guessed it

I'm Aries

Pmsl yeah a typical one, I'm right at the beginning of Aries so the strongest traits

That was really funny!!! lol

It reminded me of when me and a friend went to an Indian restaurant.. We were eating when all of a sudden she shouted out "I can smell incest!".... The whole restaurant heard her and burst out laughing, and i had to tell her what she had said.. We never got to finish our meal... We put some money on the table and left!! She was mortified!!!

Brilliant story x

I am a typical Cancerian

Traditional Cancerian Traits...
Emotional and loving, Intuitive and imaginative, Shrewd and cautious, Protective and sympathetic.

On the dark side of Cancer....

Changeable and moody, Overemotional and touchy, Clinging and unable to let go.

I am so over-sensitive too!

Back