star week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by youcanhumpmyleg, 17 August 2011 Social URL.

1. youcanhumpmyleg

youcanhumpmyleg Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    so this sunday im due on : / grrrr im sticking to plan 100 percent this week and ive also stopped smoking now ive just read on net that u start to retain water when quitting so overall i can imagine weigh in being rubbish again !!! any advice as to what i can do ???
    i also do zumba wednesday nights and bodyblaster at swimming on thursdays :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stackhead

Stackhead Slow and steady...

Start Weight:
    21st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13.5lb(27.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting with MFP
    There's nothing much that you can do. Eat as much SS food as possible and drink loads of water.

Don't be too disappointed with a gain because it won't be real weight, keep following the plan and the weight will fall off.

xx

4. alphashallows

alphashallows Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm due on tomorrow and have felt terrible today and I'm sure I will tomorrow as well. Usually I crave chocolate and sweet things so badly but I'm just going to do my best to stick to plan. My weight always jumps so much when I'm on my period, it's annoying but at least it's not 'real' weight, like the poster above me said :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    Its just something we have to accept really. We know its bloating, water etc, I know its not easy but we can do nothing about it. I try drinking extra water which helps. I am peri menopausal and I get extra star weeks along with the same cravings etc etc and bloating :( all good fun eh? just stick to it it will come off :) x

6. youcanhumpmyleg

youcanhumpmyleg Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    thanks guys! have any of you actualy had a gain on star week even though youve done plan 100 percent???

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.