star week

youcanhumpmyleg

so this sunday im due on : / grrrr im sticking to plan 100 percent this week and ive also stopped smoking now ive just read on net that u start to retain water when quitting so overall i can imagine weigh in being rubbish again !!! any advice as to what i can do ???
i also do zumba wednesday nights and bodyblaster at swimming on thursdays :D

There's nothing much that you can do. Eat as much SS food as possible and drink loads of water.

Don't be too disappointed with a gain because it won't be real weight, keep following the plan and the weight will fall off.

xx

I'm due on tomorrow and have felt terrible today and I'm sure I will tomorrow as well. Usually I crave chocolate and sweet things so badly but I'm just going to do my best to stick to plan. My weight always jumps so much when I'm on my period, it's annoying but at least it's not 'real' weight, like the poster above me said :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its just something we have to accept really. We know its bloating, water etc, I know its not easy but we can do nothing about it. I try drinking extra water which helps. I am peri menopausal and I get extra star weeks along with the same cravings etc etc and bloating :( all good fun eh? just stick to it it will come off :) x

Back