Starbucks Eggnog Latte

cheekychinchilla

Gold Member
Hey guys!
Sorry to post another thread, but I really need to know the syns for this.
It was a tall, skinny Eggnog latte, no cream.
I used it as my Hex A too.
Thank you.x

I've replied to the other thread on this - what is the difference between the skinny latte and the egg nog one? It really depends whether they're using milk as the base (and adding to it), or using a completely different base for the drink.

Alos, it's not on the Starbucks website yet so you may be disappointed...

It depends if they use syrup to make it, I've not had the Eggnog one so I don't know. You can use the milk as your HEA but syrup is 1 syn a pump and they typically use about 5 or 6 pumps a cup.

This one definitely wasn't worth the syns. Didn't like it at all :(

I'll count it as 5-going by what you said about how many pumps they use. I counted it as 2 (just a guess) anyway, so 3 more wont dent my weekly syns very much. Thank you for you help.xx

Hi there, Sorry to be negative, but you'll be looking at alot more than 5 syns - the eggnog lattes are really quite naughty - I can't remember the exact syns but I know it's pretty much a days worth if not a bit more, a tall eggnog latte is 370 cals - compared to 100 for a tall skinny latte.

The eggnog is a really rich sweet mixture in a UHT box, and that's what they steam and add the espresso too, so you don't have the option of using a sugar free syrup or skimmed milk like with the other winter drinks, which means there is no way of making it any less naughty. TBH I wouldn't even use it as a HexA, and I often do that with my skinny lattes.

So unless you really love the eggnog lattes (I do! and can't believe i often used to have a huge venti eggnog latte , maybe even twice a day - almost as bad as mcdonalds milkshakes!) then aviod them or keep them as a rare treat.

HTH a little,

Amy x

All food outlets have to have the nurtritional information on every product by law kept on the premises (normally in a folder) and you can request the information from them. I went to m&s cafe and requested the info on one of there toasties wish i hadnt lol it was really bad :D

Hi there, Sorry to be negative, but you'll be looking at alot more than 5 syns - the eggnog lattes are really quite naughty - I can't remember the exact syns but I know it's pretty much a days worth if not a bit more, a tall eggnog latte is 370 cals - compared to 100 for a tall skinny latte.

The eggnog is a really rich sweet mixture in a UHT box, and that's what they steam and add the espresso too, so you don't have the option of using a sugar free syrup or skimmed milk like with the other winter drinks, which means there is no way of making it any less naughty. TBH I wouldn't even use it as a HexA, and I often do that with my skinny lattes.

So unless you really love the eggnog lattes (I do! and can't believe i often used to have a huge venti eggnog latte , maybe even twice a day - almost as bad as mcdonalds milkshakes!) then aviod them or keep them as a rare treat.

OMG! It never fails to shock me how many calories are in something so innocent looking!

HTH a little,

Amy x

Thank you very much for that! Why did the guy tell me I could have it skinny if there was no way it could be?! :mad: I so wish I hadn't of had it now, I didn't even like the bloody thing :cry: Ah well, looks like my syns will be well over for this week now-today is the last diet day of this week. Arse!
But honestly, thank you for posting that. It's better to know :)

Don't give up just because you made a mistake!

Just write the syns up on the slate, and start afresh - only one mistake won't ruin a week!!!

A great attitude to have, if you panic about syns just because you made a mistake you're more likely to think sod it, if I'm going to go off plan I might as well do it properly lol

Back