• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starbucks Eggnog Latte

paperclip

Silver Member
S: 11st7lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 1st7lb(13.04%)
I've replied to the other thread on this - what is the difference between the skinny latte and the egg nog one? It really depends whether they're using milk as the base (and adding to it), or using a completely different base for the drink.

Alos, it's not on the Starbucks website yet so you may be disappointed...

S: 21st0lb C: 13st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30 Loss: 7st10lb(36.73%)
It depends if they use syrup to make it, I've not had the Eggnog one so I don't know. You can use the milk as your HEA but syrup is 1 syn a pump and they typically use about 5 or 6 pumps a cup.

S: 15st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st7lb(16.2%)
This one definitely wasn't worth the syns. Didn't like it at all :(

I'll count it as 5-going by what you said about how many pumps they use. I counted it as 2 (just a guess) anyway, so 3 more wont dent my weekly syns very much. Thank you for you help.xx

S: 14st7lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 2st12lb(19.7%)
Hi there, Sorry to be negative, but you'll be looking at alot more than 5 syns - the eggnog lattes are really quite naughty - I can't remember the exact syns but I know it's pretty much a days worth if not a bit more, a tall eggnog latte is 370 cals - compared to 100 for a tall skinny latte.

The eggnog is a really rich sweet mixture in a UHT box, and that's what they steam and add the espresso too, so you don't have the option of using a sugar free syrup or skimmed milk like with the other winter drinks, which means there is no way of making it any less naughty. TBH I wouldn't even use it as a HexA, and I often do that with my skinny lattes.

So unless you really love the eggnog lattes (I do! and can't believe i often used to have a huge venti eggnog latte , maybe even twice a day - almost as bad as mcdonalds milkshakes!) then aviod them or keep them as a rare treat.

HTH a little,

Amy x

S: 20st1lb C: 16st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 3st7.5lb(17.62%)
All food outlets have to have the nurtritional information on every product by law kept on the premises (normally in a folder) and you can request the information from them. I went to m&s cafe and requested the info on one of there toasties wish i hadnt lol it was really bad :D

Hi there, Sorry to be negative, but you'll be looking at alot more than 5 syns - the eggnog lattes are really quite naughty - I can't remember the exact syns but I know it's pretty much a days worth if not a bit more, a tall eggnog latte is 370 cals - compared to 100 for a tall skinny latte.

The eggnog is a really rich sweet mixture in a UHT box, and that's what they steam and add the espresso too, so you don't have the option of using a sugar free syrup or skimmed milk like with the other winter drinks, which means there is no way of making it any less naughty. TBH I wouldn't even use it as a HexA, and I often do that with my skinny lattes.

So unless you really love the eggnog lattes (I do! and can't believe i often used to have a huge venti eggnog latte , maybe even twice a day - almost as bad as mcdonalds milkshakes!) then aviod them or keep them as a rare treat.
OMG! It never fails to shock me how many calories are in something so innocent looking!

S: 15st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st7lb(16.2%)

HTH a little,

Amy x

Thank you very much for that! Why did the guy tell me I could have it skinny if there was no way it could be?! :mad: I so wish I hadn't of had it now, I didn't even like the bloody thing :cry: Ah well, looks like my syns will be well over for this week now-today is the last diet day of this week. Arse!
But honestly, thank you for posting that. It's better to know :)

paperclip

Silver Member
S: 11st7lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 1st7lb(13.04%)
Don't give up just because you made a mistake!

Just write the syns up on the slate, and start afresh - only one mistake won't ruin a week!!!

A great attitude to have, if you panic about syns just because you made a mistake you're more likely to think sod it, if I'm going to go off plan I might as well do it properly lol