Starbucks Gingerbread Latte

laura35

Hi,

I am going to London this weekend and am saving up my syns for a few treats. I have had my eye on a gingerbread latte from starbucks since November! Please does anybody know the syn value for this - and any options to get the syns down (i.e skimmed milk etc).

Thanks!

Have it skinny - use the milk as your A choice.
A tall has 3 pumps of syrup - 3 syns

Not sure about the other sizes, just watch how many pumps of syrup go in, it's a syn a shot.

Don't have whipped cream!

Enjoy :)

Wow, they sound lovely :drool: I usually steer clear of coffee shops, etc, so haven't seen these.

Good idea about going 'skinny' and using the milk as your HExA. It sounds like they wouldn't be too high in Syns that way.

Enjoy! And let us know what they're like :) xx

I read somewhere about the sugar free syrup being free? Do you know anything about this?

They do sugar free vanilla and hazelnut... I always have a skinny one with SF syrup - then it's just my HeXa to count.

Ooh brilliant i will have to try a skinny hazelnut latte with sugar free syrup yum yum if I don't cave for the gingerbread one! Thanks for ur help! Xx

Hi

We got told today in class that the medium size one was 13 syns and the medium size eggnog one is 22 syns.

Hope this helps

Hi

We got told today in class that the medium size one was 13 syns and the medium size eggnog one is 22 syns.

Hope this helps

Probably with the whipped cream on they might be but a tall skimmed milk drink is 4.5 syns, add 3 for the syrup is 7.5. The rest will no doubt be the cream.

Apparently the large eggnog latte has more fat than a big mac :-O

Another trick I thought of is getting sugarfree vanilla or hazelnut syrup in a skinny latte & and then adding spices to it - eg nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon etc... to make it more 'gingerbread like' the cinnamon they already have in starbucks near where the sugar is.

:)

That's a brilliant idea- will defo be trying that! X

I used to work for Starbucks, all drinks come with semi milk as standard, so definatly ask for your drinks skinny! The fappachino recipes changed last summer and they are now made with milk so again ask for a skinny one, however they are full of crap so becareful as still high in syns!! All Starbucks should have a nutritional guide at the condiment stand and u can take it with u, has all the calorie info for all drinks with all milk options! I have also been told that from jan, all calorie info will be in the menu board x

thanks for that info rach. I finally passed a Starbucks today and had my gingerbread latte - skinny with no cream. Yummy yummy. Definitley tasted a million more syns than it was!

Back