Starbucks sym values on red cup drinks

Look at the nutritional info on their website - it will be 1 syn for every 20 calories on all plans

if you use the milk as your Healthy A you just need to count the syrup. See how many times they pump it.

Flavoured syrup 1 syn per pump
Sugar free syrup is syn free
Mocha syrup is 1.5 syns per pump.

A tall is roughly 350ml so using your skimmed milk allowance you can have a low syn treat.

The other half is a massive fan of these (he had two today)! However, unlike the other Christmas drinks (Toffee Nut and Gingerbread), they don't just use a couple of pumps of the flavouring; they use a creamy pre-mix for the eggnog which is really quite calorific! I can't be sure how much fresh milk they add - perhaps ask your barista - but you'd be safer just to syn the whole thing and use your healthy extra A elsewhere. Nutritional info for all Starbucks drinks can be found on their website, and as others have said, 20 calories = 1 syn.

As I posted elsewhere, the Eggnog latte isn't on the nutritional information sheet, I assume that is because it is a seasonal drink and only available for a short few weeks (or sometimes days depending on how long the stores supply lasts)

The Eggnog latte's aren't made with milk, they are just made with the premix, I have no idea what they are syns wise, but they contributed to my 1.5lb gain this week!

For the toffee nut and gingerbread latte I would take the highest syrup syn value possible.

They are there! If you go to the link I posted above, and download the PDF document, you'll find the seasonal drinks right at the beginning.

They are there! If you go to the link I posted above, and download the PDF document, you'll find the seasonal drinks right at the beginning.

WooHoo.... It wasn't there 2 days ago!

Although the only one it doesn't give full nutrition on is the eggnog, typical, but it gives enough...

17½ Syns per package/portion on All :(

Back