Starkissed's new cc diary :) 14lbs before xmas!

starkissedx

Gold Member
Ok so i have previously tried to start a new calorie counting here before...and failed. I am now aiming to start over again tomorrow (11/11/10) as i want to lose 14lbs before xmas- 7 weeks, 2lbs a week is my goal :)

I believe i am around the 177lbs mark so i want to be ideally 163lbs or less by xmas eve. I am going to be spending xmas with my boyfriends family which involves loads of pictures so i want to be looking a bit better and lighter than i look now :/

Plan; 1200cals, aim for minimal carbs after breakfast time (obvious carbs such as bread, rice, pasta of course) No eating after 7pm, No fizzy drinks, alcohol or using calories up on junk. Aim to eat home cooked meals and aim for loads of fruit and veg. Weigh ins every monday morning.

I need to be strict to see the results i want, i really need your support though girlys :) So my new journey starts tomorrow...wish me luck!

Join our christmas challenge, we're all helping each other out for the festive season. good luck x

get out of my head catcrazy, tee hee!!! x

Hi starkissed, I started the same day as you with the same christmas goal - Im planning on sticking to 1300 cals a day (ill be using some for wine though:eek:) I plan to burn 300 cals walking/jogging 5 day per week also if that makes sense.

Best of luck, we can do this together

Back