Starrrrrrving but 4 hours til weigh in so only sipping water this afternoon!!!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
:cry:want... more... cheesypastapotatopie!!!!

I would say, if you really are that hungry and you still have 4 hours to wait, have the banana Hun.
It will have gone by the time you get on the scales!

Sorry but I'm going to disagree here. it's not a good idea to be in the position where you're starving and not planning to eat anything for another 4+ hours. Whether it's WI day or not! You're only likely to be so hungry come this evening that you splurge. You need to listen to your body and if it's saying it's starving you need to feed it. It doesn't have to be something stodgy or heavy, you have loads of free foods to choose from. Personally I'm very against people restricting their intake on WI days as I think it should just be a normal SW day like any other.

Sorry but I'm going to disagree here. it's not a good idea to be in the position where you're starving and not planning to eat anything for another 4+ hours. Whether it's WI day or not! You're only likely to be so hungry come this evening that you splurge. You need to listen to your body and if it's saying it's starving you need to feed it. It doesn't have to be something stodgy or heavy, you have loads of free foods to choose from. Personally I'm very against people restricting their intake on WI days as I think it should just be a normal SW day like any other.

I know I know and I agree with you in principle. However, I’m having an EE today, I have had 2 polenta muffins broken up in a mullerlight yogurt for breakfast, a huge slice of potato pasta bake with spinach and feta cheese for lunch with a side salad, and I had a packet of snack a jacks an hour ago. I’m not starving myself. I doubt any of us really know the meaning of the word.

I just don’t want to eat another LB or half an LB’s worth of food (that potato pie bake is maaahooooosive and all for 1 syn) PLUS drink a pint of water before class. I know I won’t pee, and deffo won’t pee that much.

I can last til 6 without my mid afternoon 2 bananas, leftover lunch and another mullerlight You watch me!! :p

Back